Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Thermos Intak 24 Ounce Hydration Bottle with Meter..." and save 38% off the $14.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Thermos Intak 24 Ounce Hydration Bottle with Meter, Red
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $7.04. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$1.00 (7%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made from BPA-free, impact resistant and dishwasher durable Eastman Tritan copolyester
- Easy opening hygienic push button sipper lid with locking ring
- Rotating meter lets you monitor your daily water consumption
- One handed push button lid operation; Flip up carrying loop
- Ergonomic design is comfortable to grip; 24 ounce capacity
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||MMP Living|
|Color||Red||Deep Purple||Smoke||Teal||Purple||Midnight Blue|
|Item Dimensions||3 x 2.9 x 9.9 in||3.2 x 3.2 x 10 in||3.2 x 3.2 x 10 in||3.1 x 3.1 x 10.6 in||3 x 3 x 10 in||2.5 x 10 x 10 in|
|Material Type||—||Tritan||Tritan||Tritan||Tritan||Stainless Steel|
The Thermos Intak Hydration Bottle is made from BPA free, impact- resistant, dishwasher durable Eastman Tritan copolyester. It has a locking leak-proof lid with one-hand push button operation. There's a flip up loop for easy carrying; ergonomic design for comfortable usage. Monitor your intake with the rotating intake meter- perfect if you are trying to get those 8 glasses of water in everyday Ideal for water, iced tea, juices and sports drinks: 24-ounce capacity.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The model number is HP4000 for the replacement lid for Thermos Intak 24 Ounce Hydration Bottle with Meter.
1) send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2) or call them at 1.800.831.9242, option #1 (7:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. CST, Monday through Friday)
3) or by mail, send a check to:
355 Thermos Drive
Batesville, MS 38606
By email or phone, you can use a credit card. By mail, pay by money order or check. Include your name, mailing address and telephone number.
I spent $9.50 to get 3 lids, including shipping.
It has several reasons why I like it better than any water bottle I have owned before:
1) The clear lid section flips back at a right angle to the bottle when you press the button. It stays in place until you close it so when you take a drink it doesn't hit you in the face. (We now have several of these, and it stays more-or-less on each of them, but a few it helps if you tilt it at a slight angle versus having the lid 180 degrees from your mouth.)
2) The clear lid protects the part you drink out of from getting dirt or germs on it.
3) The mechanism for the button is also just one lever, outside of the spout, so there is nowhere for fruit juice or powdered mix to get stuck near the opening.
4) The rubber gasket under the lid is easy to remove for cleaning and put back.
5) It is dishwasher safe. I have put the pieces through the dishwasher with no ill effects, but I think it works better to clean it by hand.
6) The wire V can fold up over the button to lock the lid so it won't open unexpectedly. As long as the lid is properly tightened with the gasket in place and the wire V is locked in place, I have not had any leaks.
Overall great product. Worth the money compared to the "freebie" bottles! Everyone was jealous of mine, so we had to buy more for our family.
I use a water bottle pretty much all day, every day. I bring the same one with me to work, then bring it home to use. I prefer drinking from a water bottle to a glass in order to prevent spills, and just because I like the way the right bottle drinks. Cleanliness, ergonomics, and durability are most important to me in a bottle.
I have tried several different bottles over the years and the Thermos Intak is my favorite. I have been using Intak bottles for about 1.5 years now. I own several Intak's and wash them in the top rack of my dishwasher every couple of days. The ergonomics of the Intak bottle are fantastic. The opening is just the right size for drinking, the cap closes to keep the spout clean, and it also disassembles for thorough cleaning. The down side of the Intak bottle is that, if it falls hard enough on the top, on a hard surface, the cap will break. It's not the end of the world since you can get replacement tops from the manufacturer for $4 a piece by just calling them.
Perfect water flow, very comfortable to drink from
Hygenic, flip open cap
Easily and thoroughly clean-able
24 ounce size seems perfect
Carrying loop is very useful.
safety latch prevents opening, useful when putting the bottle in a bag
Caps will break if you drop the bottle hard enough, top down, on a solid surface
Bottle can get a little slippery when wet, could use more grip
Cap sometimes doesn't pop open all the way when pressing the release button
Most recent customer reviews
1. Fits comfortably in the hand.