Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on May 23, 2017
Shocked when I dropped my kids cup and found Black mold in the bottom. this is disgusting and toxic! I can't believe that when I thought I was using a healthier alternative to plastic I was in fact handing my children black mold for them to hold on to and to inhale. Huge design flaw! All cups from any company who has a similar design should be taken off the market. Parents should be outraged and posting pictures of their own black moldy cups to expose this problem.
review imagereview imagereview image
453 people found this helpful
|55 comments|Report abuse
on August 3, 2017
I've had a few of these for over a year and was hesitant to order more because of the photos posted of mold in other reviews. So, my husband just broke the bottom of one of them off and there's no issue. They've been great for my 12mo up through my 4yo. My youngest can't open and close the lid yet without help but the overall quality and longevity of the cups makes it worth it. Love them!
review image
43 people found this helpful
on February 8, 2018
 I’ve been searching high and low for a Thermos for my toddler. Based on the great reviews I tried this twice. The first time it showed up obviously damaged so I returned it thinking it must be cheap. After not finding anything else I bought it again. One day into using it I find milk everywhere. I watched to see if my toddler was throwing it. No, it leaks just by turning it over. I took it apart and put it back together carefully just to be sure everything was tight. Not as assembly issue. See video. Can’t understand the rave reviews. Do not waste your money.
8 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
Just made a transition from FOOGO Sippy Cup to this thermos.

Things to love about it:
1. Stainless steel, BPA free plastic and silicon.
2. Slick beautiful design.
3. It's durable, lightweight, easy to use and clean (despite 5-piece assembly)
4. Great for traveling with.
5. Holds perfect amount of liquid for a toddler between refills.

You may have issues with:
1. Pop-button not being very friendly for a kid to always press hard enough to open.
2. Flip top occasionally flapping on kid's nose while in use.
3. Having to take it apart in 5 pieces to clean and thoroughly air dry (you must do it to avoid mold!)
4. The absence of handles.

Despite all the tiny Cons, this is a great product. Highly recommended.
4 people found this helpful
on April 26, 2017
I don't recommend this for a toddler as it leaks terribly if turned on side or over. Otherwise, it works well at keeping the contents cold.
Edited after having it for a while (honestly, it doesn't get a lot use because we greatly prefer the contigo over this one)-still leaks, even when it's full and toddler is drinking normally. We have a few contigo stainless steel bottles and they're ten times better-never have any issues with leaking, even when turned completely upside down. The only downside to contigo vs foogo is the contigo has more components to clean.
13 people found this helpful
on July 7, 2017
I've been using it for about 5 months now. It's been pretty good except that it started leaking like crazy! I found out that when you close the lid, even though the rubber part with the straw is in line with the lid, as you tighten up the lid to close it, the lid will turn but not the rubber part, so it makes a big gap where the straw is. Bad. Milk or water all over the place. Bad.
review image
7 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
on June 12, 2017
I have no complaints so far. My 18 month old has been using this for a few weeks now. It fits in his car seat cup holder. I also bought him the Contigo autospout bottle, which does not fit in his cup holder, but I like it a little bit better for a couple of reasons. 1-My son is still a bit young for the Foogo water bottle, because he can easily spill and make a mess with this water bottle by tipping it upside down and shaking the water out of the straw. He has left quite a few puddles on the floor, because, of course, that is fun to him. However, I just need to teach him and over time as he gets older he will stop doing that. So it's not a defect or anything. Just something I have to be careful about. 2- The Contigo bottle has a handle on it which makes it so much easier to carry when my hands are always full between my son and everything else I am always carrying around. So it's easy to hook my finger on the Contigo water bottle and carry everything else. The product itself is nice, durable, leak proof with the lid closed, and easy for my son to use. He can open and close it all by himself. I would recommend this one. As far as mold issues, I don't think we will have to worry about that as we only give our son water, but if there were a mold issue it has nothing to do with the container itself, it has to do with how its cleaned and what liquids are put in it. We always wash by hand and let air dry completely. I like this water bottle because it is not plastic and it serves its purpose.
3 people found this helpful
on August 13, 2017
After using this cup for a few months, I'm extremely dissatisfied with it. It has started to leak from the lid and totally defeats the purpose of me buying. I emailed the company and they are sending a replacement straw (not sure that will solve my problem), and made a point to tell me that this sort of issue isn't usually covered in the warranty. For the price I was expecting the product to last longer.
4 people found this helpful
on March 11, 2018
If you read my review on the matching food jar, then you'll know I purchased this together at the time my daughter was born. I absolutely adore this cute little cup as do my daughter. She has been using this for well over 5+ years and it's gone through many treks, drops, throws, etc and it still looks brand new. It is extremely durable and keeps drinks cold for 5-6hrs on average and hot beverages for about 4-5hrs. It has a built in straw so it was a great tool when my daughter was learning to drink (we skipped sippy cups and went straight to this and a kid-sized regular mug as she got older with no issues whatsoever). What I have found valuable is the size - it's small enough to fit in her backpack/lunchbag yet still hold a good amount of liquid to allow her to stay hydrated throughout the day with perhaps 1 to 2 refills/day, which she can do on her own as the bottle is built in a very kid-friendly way. I cannot say enough good things about this bottle or the overall value for your buck compared to other bottles. <(^.^)>
One person found this helpful
on April 12, 2018
I saw a lot of complaints about this product starting to leak soon after being bought. I didn't pay attention to those and still went ahead and bought it since I already had another thermos like this, but with Minnie images that I had bought for my daughter at Babies R Us. With that store now closed, I needed a second one to keep one in the car and another one for her backpack.. I wish I had listened to those bad reviews. My daughter's backpack gets wet with the leaks. It doesn't matter if we set it up standing straight up in one of the outside mesh pockets designed precisely to hold bottles and thermos like this one. The water comes out a lot. You may say that it maybe because we put too much water in it and she moves the backpack around. No. That's not it. She's 3 years old and once she gets to school, the backpack stays put in a cubby. We have tried filling it with less water. Same problem. We have tried fastening the upper part. Nope. It still leaks. She's drinking from it and it leaks at the same time, from that area between the pink and blue. I would return this product if I could. It makes no sense. I have no idea why it leaks. Everything looks right and still new. I guess it's just very poor design. Save yourself headaches, wetness, and money and buy something else.