Thermos Stainless King 40 Ounce Beverage Bottle, Midnight Blue
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$14.92 (43%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Made with Thermos patented vacuum insulation for maximum temperature retention, hot or cold
- Designed to keep liquids hot for 24 hours, and cold for 24 hours
- Durable stainless-steel interior and exterior keep bottle cool to touch with hot liquids and sweat proof with cold liquids
- Lid doubles as insulated serving cup; twist and pour function allows you to pour without moving the stopper
- With an ample 40-ounce capacity, the bottle offers plenty of sustenance on the go
|Save on Quality Trash Bags and Slim Trash Cans by AmazonBasics|
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Protect What You Love
At Thermos, we exist to protect the things that may seem small but often make the biggest impact. For over 110 years, our industry-defining insulated products have been consistently proven durable and reliable for one reason; when it comes to what matters, you shouldn’t have to settle for good enough.
Technology Matters: Thermos vacuum insulation technology keeps hot things hot and cold things cold
Without insulation, heat or cold finds its way inside through the process of convection.
Thermos vacuum insulation creates an airless space between two walls, virtually eliminating the convection process and temperature change.
Your drink will stay icy cold or steamy hot no matter what the forecast.
Before first use, and as soon as possible after each use, wash all parts with warm, soapy water. Rinse all parts thoroughly and allow time to dry.
Contents should not be left in the container for longer than 24 hours. As soon as possible after each and every use, wash all parts with warm, soapy water. Rinse all parts thoroughly with clean water. Allow all parts to dry completely prior to next use or storage.
Do not use abrasive cleaners or scrubbers since they may dull the finish.
Do not use bleach or cleaners containing chlorine on any parts of the product.
This product is top-rack dishwasher safe; however, hand washing is recommended as the dishwasher uses harsher detergents and hot water that may affect the appearance of your product.
Residual liquids, foods, or other contents may become trapped between product components, such as lid parts, container parts, gaskets (flexible band around lid and/or stopper), or straws (if present in the product). Although this product is top-rack dishwasher safe, hand washing is recommended to ensure that all parts of the product are thoroughly cleaned.
For maximum thermal efficiency, preheat or pre-chill the product just prior to use. Fill with hot/cold tap water, attach lid, let stand 5 to 10 minutes and empty water. After filling container with contents, re-cover with lid to increase thermal efficiency. Never use a microwave, conventional oven, or other heat source for this purpose.
Assembly and Use
Twist and Pour Stopper
1. Remove lid-cup (A) by twisting counterclockwise. Then, remove twist-and-pour stopper (B) by twisting counterclockwise.
2. Wash all parts separately.
3. Fill container (C) with contents. Do not overfill: Leave space for the twist-and-pour stopper (B), to avoid overflow.
4. Reassemble twist-and-pour stopper (B) in container (C).
5. To pour, rotate twist-and-pour stopper (B) counterclockwise ½ - 1 turn. Orient product so pour indicator is pointing down while pouring into lid-cup (A). Note: Twist-and-pour stopper (B) does not need to be removed completely to pour contents.
6. Secure twist-and-pour stopper (B) by twisting clockwise until tightly closed.
7. Replace lid-cup (A) by twisting until tightly closed.
8. After filling, always ensure both twist-and-pour stopper (B) and lid-cup (A) are closed and secured tightly to product.
- Do not drink directly from container. Do not drink directly from stopper.
- Do not use product in microwave, on stove-top, or in any type of oven.
- Keep out of the reach of children, especially when product contains hot contents, which may burn.
- Always test temperature of contents before consuming.
- Do not overfill the container: Leave space at top of container for lid and stopper
- Check to ensure any gasket around lid/stopper is properly positioned to prevent leakage
- Do not leave contents in container for more than 24 hours- spoilage rate depends on several factors.
- Do not use with carbonated drinks or dry ice.This may cause lid/stopper/contents to eject forcefully