Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $6.98 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Thermos Stainless King 24 Ounce Food Jar, Midnight Blue
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$8.04 (27%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Thermos vacuum insulation technology for maximum temperature retention, hot or cold, keeps liquids hot for 14 hours and cold for 24 hours, package may vary.
- Durable stainless steel interior and exterior. Product Size (W x D x H): 3.7 x 3.7 x 7.2 inches
- Cool to the touch with hot liquids, sweat proof with cold
- Compact and insulated stainless steel serving bowl
- Wide mouth is easy to fill, eat from and clean
|Save on Quality Trash Bags and Slim Trash Cans by AmazonBasics|
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Protect What You Love
At THERMOS, we exist to protect the things that may seem small but often make the biggest impact. For over 110 years, our industry-defining insulated products have been consistently proven durable and reliable for one reason; when it comes to what matters, you shouldn’t have to settle for good enough.
Technology Matters: THERMOS vacuum insulation technology keeps hot things hot and cold things cold
Without insulation, heat or cold finds its way inside through the process of convection.
THERMOS vacuum insulation creates an airless space between two walls, virtually eliminating the convection process and temperature change.
Your drink will stay icy cold or steamy hot no matter what the forecast.
Before first use, and as soon as possible after each use, wash all parts with warm, soapy water. Rinse all parts thoroughly and allow time to dry.
Contents should not be left in the container for longer than 24 hours. As soon as possible after each and every use, wash all parts with warm, soapy water. Rinse all parts thoroughly with clean water. Allow all parts to dry completely prior to next use or storage.
Do not use abrasive cleaners or scrubbers since they may dull the finish.
Do not use bleach or cleaners containing chlorine on any parts of the product.
This product is top-rack dishwasher safe; however, hand washing is recommended as the dishwasher uses harsher detergents and hot water that may affect the appearance of your product.
Residual liquids, foods, or other contents may become trapped between product components, such as lid parts, container parts, gaskets (flexible band around lid and/or stopper), or straws (if present in the product). Although this product is top-rack dishwasher safe, hand washing is recommended to ensure that all parts of the product are thoroughly cleaned.
For maximum thermal efficiency, preheat or pre-chill the product just prior to use. Fill with hot/cold tap water, attach lid, let stand 5 to 10 minutes and empty water. After filling container with contents, re-cover with lid to increase thermal efficiency. Never use a microwave, conventional oven, or other heat source for this purpose.
Assembly and Use
Solid Top Lid
1. Remove lid (A) by twisting counterclockwise.
2. Remove gasket (B) from underside of lid (A).
3. Wash all parts separately, then re-assemble. Ensure gasket (B) is properly seated to minimize leaking.
4. Fill container (C) with contents. Do not overfill: Leave space for lid (A), to avoid overflow.
5. Replace lid (A) by twisting clockwise.
en container by hand, do not open it and dispose of it at your local waste facility.
- Do not use product in microwave, on stove-top, or in any type of oven.
- Keep out of the reach of children, especially when product contains hot contents, which may burn.
- Always test temperature of contents before consuming.
- Do not overfill the container: Leave space at top of container for lid/stopper, to avoid overflow.
- Check to ensure any gasket around lid/stopper is properly positioned to prevent leakage
- Do not leave contents in container for more than 24 hours- spoilage rate depends on several factors
- Do not use tools or devices to force container to open.
- If you are unable to open container by hand, do not open and dispose of it at a local waste facility