Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Thermoskin Plantar FXT, 4 Ounce
|Price:||($7.23 / Ounce)|
- Ideal alternative to cumbersome night splints Easy to apply, low profile and comfortable to wear
- Pulls the toes back slightly and comfortably Stretches the plantar fascia so it may heal
- May also be worn during the day (while seated) to provide longer per day treatment times, to help speed up the healing process
- Added benefit of Thermoskin's clinically proven heat therapy.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Don't lose sleep over heel pain and plantar fasciitis! Thermoskin keeps skin warm, helping to stretch out the plantar fascia so it may heal. Speed up the healing process of plantar fasciitis with this soft, low-profile, slim fitting bootie. Thermoskin Plantar FXT has a semi-rigid strap that pulls the toes upward and puts the foot into a slight dorsiflexion position. This gently stretches the plantar fascia so it may heal. The combination of Thermoskin's heat therapy that help reduce inflammation and the stretching of the plantar fascia help in the treatment of Plantar Fasciitis. Sizing Guide by U. S. Shoe Size: XS for Men's 3-5, Women's 4-6; Small for Men's 5 1/2-7, Women's 6 1/2-9; Medium for Men's 7 1/2-10, Women's 9 1/2-11; Large for Men's 10 1/2-12, Women's 11 1/2-13; XL for Men's 12 1/2-14, Women's 13 1/2-15
Product detailsSize:XS for Men’s 3-5, Women’s 4-6
- Product Dimensions : 10.5 x 4.5 x 1 inches; 6.4 Ounces
- Item model number : 82234
- Date First Available : December 21, 2002
- Manufacturer : Med Supports - Health
- ASIN : B003DLTFH2
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #135,564 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
BraceAbility Plantar Fasciitis Night Sock | Soft Stretching Boot Splint for Sleeping, Achilles Tendonitis Foot Support Brace & Heel Pain Relief Compression Sleeve (Large)
Copper Compression Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint Sock. Planter Fasciitis Support Dorsal Drop Foot Brace for Right or Left Foot. Soft Stretching Boot Splints for Feet, Sleep, Recovery Socks, Braces
Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint, Diggtek Foot Drop Orthotic Brace, Adjustable Elastic Night Splint for Plantar Fasciitis, Heel, Ankle, Arch Foot Pain, Achilles Tendonitis with Hard Spiky Massage Ball
|Sold By||Amazon.com||BraceAbility||Copper Compression||Diggtek|
|Size||XS for Men’s 3-5, Women’s 4-6||Large||1 Count (Pack of 1)||Fit for circumference of ankle on 8.0 - 15.0 inch|
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.