Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by The Lone Bellow Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 14 reviews
on March 10, 2013
The product I received was defective. It would not lock closed for carrying. Furthermore, the plastic base layer that goes on top of the frozen ice packs is very fussy to put into place. Finally, to make matters worse, the product came with the one edge of the top broken off. It had probably been returned before because it looks like someone tried to force it to close and snapped the edge off. Unfortunately I purchased it to use for a birthday party and ended up not using it. By the time I looked at it, it was too late to return.

I would stick to better quality. It seems this was defective & most likely sent after a return issue.
on October 29, 2013
I finally got around to purchasing this serious and attractive cake carrier. My rubbermaid and tupperware equivalents were so old with pieces missing. This is very versatile for different kinds of desserts and the freezer packs for summer should prove very handy. I never thought I would need something like this but social gatherings come up more than expected (yay!) and I have already used this. Protecting desserts that you have labored over in a car and in high temperatures is always a challenge. It also breaks down a bit for storage.
on December 14, 2012
Bought this to carry a 10-inch cheesecake to a holiday celebration. The ice packs kept the cheesecake cold and fresh until we were ready to serve. Since it is somewhat collapsible, it is easy to store. If you bring desserts with you to parties, this is a MUST BUY! Because of the icepacks, it can be used to carry other foods, too. And the best price available was Amazon.
on December 12, 2010
I have found this item to be mediocre. The lid doesn't secure that well. Also, while it does keep the bottom portion of the food cool, it doesn't do much for the rest of the cake, pie, etc. Good to use if you only need to leave your food out for a short while.
on February 25, 2013
Product arrived broken into pieces on one side of cover. Upon inspection seems to be very brittle plastic which likely would not survive in light or bright sun very long before splintering. Cannot recommend. Stick with Tupperware, have seen their cake carriers last for at least a decade and then appear in garage sales.
on February 3, 2013
While it was a gift for a friend, I pointed out in the card that it was for BOTH of us so she can bring Flan to our events with no worry about refrigerating it until it is eaten! I LOVE my friend's flan and this will make it easy for her to carry and serve.
on June 8, 2009
Always make sure the top is locked into place! Placed the ice packs perfectly flat in the freezer (per instructions) and top still did not fit perfectly over the ice packs. Would have preferred to have made my own color selection; the box shows that it comes in red, green, and yellow.
on September 10, 2012
I made a birthday cake for my friend and used it to her house. My friends were so amazed with it and as the matter of fact one couldn't resist to order one. The size is big enough for decorated cakes and easy ro carry.
on March 7, 2014
I have two of these carriers and they come in so handy in transporting especially cheesecakes to events. So many people ask me where I found them. I don't know why they are not offered in some of the specialty stores.
on May 24, 2014
A friend is always baking so I wanted to get this for her
as a present. She loves it and says it is the best carrier she
has used.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.