BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by st vincent PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 10, 2015
If you love dogs, this book is a must have. The "So you're little Bobbie" cartoon helped me quite a bit in dealing with the loss of my own dog. I saw two articles in "The Bark" that delved more into the meaning of this sweet cartoon... it seems he created it for himself. It gives me hope for the day I am reunited with my own little loved one. Search for the articles if you want to see more.

Thank you, Mr. Barsotti... I hope you and Jiggs are happy in Heaven together! (I am sure you are!)
on October 10, 2014
The cartoons are humorous, droll and the dog is always straight-faced but I enjoyed them all. The format is the problem in the iPhone kindle version: sometimes the words that explain the cartoon are not on the page with the cartoon ibut on the next page above a different cartoon.
on July 27, 2014
Hurrah for Charles Barsotti! This man has one flaw: he is no longer alive. His cartoons are not only funny (which cannot be said of all New Yorker cartoons, or maybe I'm just dumb) but they are very endearing, and move laughter from the ground of cynicism to that of sympathy.
on August 8, 2014
Want to feel warm and fuzzy and happy? Just turn the pages, smile a lot and fall in love with all the pups.

Dog Owners, do you sometimes wonder what your dog REALLY feels or thinks under all sorts of circumstances? The answers are here, page after page. You and your pet'll become even closer because you'll have gained a special degree of understanding thanks to Barsotti's wonderful talent.

So sad for all of us that we lost him this year.
on October 28, 2014
I'd recommend this book to anyone who's ever loved a dog, been amazed by their intelligence, or comforted by their presence in any situation! Charles Barsotti can make you laugh from all angles...my favorites are the puppy oriented ones since I'm escorting a Cavachon thru his first year (or he's escorting me thru my 56th year, I'm not sure). For all ages, and all dog lovers!
on June 28, 2017
Not as funny as I thought it would be.
on February 27, 2016
Barsotti's cartoons are fabulous, but the eBook is poorly formatted so that captions for cartoons sometimes don't appear on the same page as the cartoon, or sometimes appear over a different cartoon.
on June 23, 2014
Can be as simple as just making you smile, or as complex to remind you that there may be a lot more going on in those adorable beings than we often give them credit for! Thank you Mr. Barsotti for reminding us how lucky we are to share this planet with dogs!
on February 24, 2014
Bought for my husband after finding a cartoon on a birthday card- THEY RUBBED MY TUMMY CHIEF - I TOLD THEM EVERYTHING
The book is unique and very funny and appeals to any dog lover. Simple drawings but catching expressions perfectly. Best appreciated by owning dogs of character. Buy a copy. There are other drawings not included.
on January 30, 2016
Charles Barsotti, may he rest in
peace with his wonderful dog drawings. If you read the New Yorker you already know him. His work speaks for itself.