- Paperback: 352 pages
- Publisher: W. W. Norton & Company; Fourth edition (June 22, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0393631672
- ISBN-13: 978-0393631678
- Product Dimensions: 5.3 x 0.5 x 7.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,377 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
They Say / I Say: The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing (Fourth Edition) Fourth Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Cathy Birkenstein is a lecturer in English at the University of Illinois at Chicago. She has published essays on writing in College English, and, with Gerald Graff in The Chronicle of Higher Education, Academe, and College Composition and Communication.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|