Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Ellen

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 12 reviews
on December 9, 2015
I love the movie but the only thing that did not make it perfect was the absence of closed captions. Now that I am old I do not hear as well as I used to so when I see movies on DirecTV I rewind and read the closed captions. Unfortunately we are all headed that way and closed captions will help everyone as they grow old and cannot hear as well as when they were young and gay. I am a Jennifer Beals fan and I would see her in a movie watching a dog fight. That is me in 1961 age 30.
review image
on July 12, 2013
This is a movie about a popular singer who is sort of going downhill in her career and an assistant with a dark secret. The storyline is very nice and Jennifer Beals gave a stelar performance. In fact, the main reason I love this movie is because of her acting in it. She is gorgeous and carried her role very well. Her expressions, as always, are priceless and deep.
on May 24, 2016
Jennifer Beals what more can you say about this great actress? She gives her all in this movie and singing to boot. I have watched this movie three times. I'm a fan! Long live Jennifer!
on November 21, 2013
I loved Jennifer Beals in this movie. She played her part well. Jennifer Beals songs she sung was just awesome. This is a tremendously talented woman and I loved seeing her play a role I have never seen her play before.
on September 25, 2016
Great item, great price!
on December 17, 2013
Received the item quickly and in perfect condition. I could watch or listen to Jennifer Beals read the phone book, so I am biased.
on September 1, 2013
another fine job done byJB. and she sings too what can't she do. Need to get her back on the big screen
on November 5, 2010
Kind of an "All about Eve" for the mTV generation!

Very well written and a great performance by Jennifer Beals.

A definite "must have" for our DVD collection.
on October 23, 2009
I loved Jennifer Beal, she beautiful as always, but the plot was "B" rated for me. I don't like when I can figure out a movie while I'm looking at it. I knew what was going to happen before it happen. The ending was the same as any other who done it flick. If you just like Jennifer Beal buy it, if you want a good movie don't buy it.
on January 9, 2007
Story is a OK, you almost can predict what's gonna happen next, but Jennifer Beals rocks as a rock star in this film, gorgeous and stunning, If you are a JB fan, it's a definite buy.