- Clip this coupon to save 10% on this product when you buy from Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "ThiEYE T5e Wifi Sport Camera,Ultra 4K HD16MP Sony ..." and save 81% off the $699.98 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4-Year Cameras & Camcorders Accidental Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for drops, spills and product malfunctions
- No deductibles or hidden fees
- Free ground shipping on all repairs
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
ThiEYE T5e Wifi Sport Camera,Ultra 4K HD16MP Sony Sensor/Ambarella Chipset Action Video Cam Compatible with External Mic,197FT Waterproof,170 Wide Angle,App Control
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 【4K Ultra HD Action Camera】Provides 4K/30fps, 1080p/120fps, 720p/240fps video and 16MP photos using a 170° super wide-angle 7G lens, which makes this sport camera the perfect partner to capture every epic view and exciting moment for you. What is more, built in 2.0 inch LCD screen helps you view your action world better than ever.
- 【World's Leading Technologies】 Ambarella A12S Processor and Sony IMX117 Sensor to guarantee the image quality to a higher height of rich 4K, and brings you an excellent 3840x2160 Ultra HD 4K 30fps filming experience.
- 【WiFi & APP Control】Compatible with IOS devices and Android devices. Simply connect your devices with ‘ThiEYE’ App. Now you can edit the videos and add effects, music and transitions with the App easily, bringing you a new way to create more attractive videos. Then share your favorite video and enjoy the entertainment with your friends.
- 【197 Feet Waterproof & 360° Rotating Buckle】Equipped with Professional IPX8 Waterproof Housing used underwater of 197 Feet (30m) depth, which makes T5e camera ideal for water sports fans to make some stunning underwater footages. Unique designed 360° rotating buckle can not only achieve flexible adjustment of shooting angles but also firmly fix the T5e camera even during violent vibration.
- 【1100mAh Rechargeable Batteries】 High capacity 3.7V lithium-ion battery records up to 70 minutes of 4K/30fps video or 100 minutes of 1080P/60fps video with a single charge. Meanwhile, T5e supports up to 64G high speed class 10 or UHS-I U3 micro SD cards. Please use the micro SD cards recommended for the best compatibility and the best 4K recording performance.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
ThiEYE T5e is a native 4K and brilliant action camera to do an outstanding job recording quality footage. Powerful Ambarella A12S Processor and Sony IMX117 Sensor help you to capture gorgeous images even in the most challenging conditions. High capacity 1100mAh rechargeable battery records up to 70 minutes of 4K/30fps video or 100 minutes of 1080P/60fps video with a single charge.
Loads of settings to take exactly the type of footage or photos you want from your adventures. It also has image stabilization, to minimize the effect of vibrations. It's a practice, portable action camera and fairly easy to use and is quite adaptable to different action situations such as surfing, diving, snorkeling, kayaking, motorcycle racing, biking, skiing, climbing, or driving.
1. Waterproof housing is covered with transparent protective film, which may be found scratches on it, just removed it when you receive it.
2. App version will be updated irregularly, please download latest version of the right app for T5e (ThiEYE app) from Google Play or Apple Store.
3. Any other product problems, please do not hesitate to reach us for support.
What's in the Box?
1x T5e 4K Action Cam; 1x 60M Waterproof Housing; 1x Skeleton backdoor; 1x 1100mAh Battery; 1x 360° Rotating Buckle; 1x Flat Adhesive Mount; 2x Adhesive Stickers; 1x Micro USB Cable; 1x Cleaning Cloth; 1x Quick Start Guide.
Excellent 4K Image and Video Quality
Electronic Image Stabilization
World's Leading Technologies
Loads of Features
It has every possible range of settings you could hope to use, from single shooting, to photo burst, to time lapse, to self-timer, to aqua mode, to long exposure, to slow motion, to motion detection.
The 2-inch LCD screen on the back is a good addition and is visible in most situations, numerous icons displayed show the setting you are using.
Built External Microphone (Not included) can achieve better audio quality for outdoor adventures.
WiFi & APP Control
With a wifi connection to your Android or IOS device using the Thieye app is quick and easy, the app shows the live view from the camera so aiming your shot is easy and works as a remote for the camera too. Editing the videos and adding effects, music, and transitions then sharing instantly.
ThiEYE T5e also supports remote control (Not included). Conveniently control your action camera over 30 foot away.
197 Feet Waterproof & 360° Rotating Buckle
All attachments are sturdy and the IPX8 waterproof case is made of high-quality plastic which makes its waterproof level up to 197 feet and protects the camera from damage in normal use.
Unique designed 360° rotating buckle is universal which not only achieve flexible adjustment of shooting angles but also firmly fix the T5e camera even during violent vibration.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm most impressed by the number of resolutions that can be recorded, and many of them have a 4:3 aspect ratio. Even though my final video will be 16:9, I prefer to shoot in 4:3 so that I can crop it to what I want during the editing process. I use the camera to record my mountain bike and motorbike rides and the camera may not be aimed properly, depending if I want to show more of the trail (down) or trees and mountains around me (up). I can fix that by trimming off the appropriate amount of the top or bottom of the 4:3 scene. Also, I can chose a higher resolution like 2.7K, 2.9K or even 4K if I think I might want to trim off the sides to get rid of some fisheye distortion that is always part of a superwide angle of view that these types of camera generally have.
All the exposure parameters can be configured in the menu system which is quite easy to go through, thanks to the up and down buttons on the side of the camera. For someone not so familiar with cameras, these settings could be confusing. It would help if a full manual were available to explain all the features.
The built-in image stabilization only works at 1080p and lower resolutions. I haven't tested it yet to see if it would remove the shake and/or vibration when I'm mountain biking.
The image looks really good and is well exposed. Even when the sun is in the field of view, the exposure is decent, much better than I would have expected (I can lighten it up a bit during editing when needed).
The camera will record at the same time as getting power through it's micro-USB port. That means I can power it from my gimbal and not have to change batteries every hour or so. The batteries last longer than an hour, but you need to change them before they go dead in the middle of a clip of a great ride.
The screen on the back looks great and there are enough LEDs to let you know what the camera's doing. I hope they'll be a little brighter in the next version so they're easier to see in the bright Southern California sun. Also, I hope an external battery charger becomes available so I can recharge more than one battery at a time in the camera.
Edit: I recently completed a rafting trip through the Grand Canyon. I filmed it at the 2.7K setting since that gave a wider field of view than 2.9K and I wanted to capture as much of the canyon walls above us as well as the river and rapids as possible. The results were excellent! The video was very crisp and showed no signs of compression artifacts, even though I recorded at the highest compression setting. The exposure was perfect. I'm really impressed that sounds of the river and conversation were clearly picked up through the waterproof housing.
I contacted customer support to see if they could help, and they told me to update the firmware. There was no mention of this anywhere in the paltry instruction manual - you would think that if it's such an important step, they could at least provide a link to it. I attempted the process, but of course, it failed several times. The screen of the camera froze completely white upon updating, and the only way to get it to return to normal was to do a battery pull. After that, it still wouldn't turn on.
Eventually, the camera started turning on, but only intermittently. It did work to take pictures and videos, but only on certain occasions. Since I bought it for a trip to Thailand, it was rather frustrating. The error always seemed to happen just as I was reaching some beautiful summit or vantage point. To prevent missing out on any photos, I started leaving the camera always on so that I would be able to take pictures. At first I thought it was due to overheating, but this was proved wrong when the camera wouldn't turn on after being off for hours.
I did email customer support asking for help about this problem, but they completed ignored me after telling me to upgrade the firmware. Funnily enough, I got a review from ThiEYE asking me to review the camera on Amazon. I replied directly to this message explaining my issues and did not receive a reply. It seems this company just doesn't care. Ordinarily, I wouldn't return a camera that I used so heavily on a trip. I took hundreds of videos and photos. However, due to the lack of customer service and the persistent issue with turning the camera on, I went ahead and returned it. $170 is a lot for a broken camera. Plus, as everyone else mentioned, it gets VERY hot - I'm wondering if this heat somehow fried some important internal component, causing the errors.