Industrial Deals Magazine Deals Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. Get 10% back on select Bang & Olufsen products Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on September 2, 2015
The worst laces I have ever bought. Thick? No, not at all. They are thin like dress laces, nothing like a boot lace. They didn't even last a week in my shoes. They were fraying noticeably on the second day of use, and snapped on the 6th day. Since I didn't use them right away after they arrived, I found myself 2 days past the 30 day return window, and I was rudely rebuffed by the seller when I asked for a refund. Thankfully Amazon's customer service stepped in and issued the refund.
The Kelly Green was a lovely shade, however. I wish that these laces were even slightly thick, and had the least bit of durability. But they did not have either of these qualities.
on February 21, 2018
I've had these shoelaces for only about two weeks and already they're wearing out. As a substitute, I'm going to try to get hiking boot shoelaces from a place like REI.
on June 24, 2014
For whatever reason, finding replacement laces for my Nunn Bush shoes has been difficult. Those coming with the shoes are very thick and don't last as long as I'd like. They tend to fray where they rub when tying. These laces that Amazon offers are a good alternative to the factory laces. They're not as thick, or fabric feeling. They tie up fine and feel good, holding my shoes snug throughout the day. I'm happy to recommend them and I would buy them again as needed.
on July 25, 2014
I bought these as replacements for the shoelaces in my Ecco Seawalker shoes. The laces that came with the shoes never stayed tied as they were rather slick, but these have yet to come undone while I'm wearing the shoes. They are quite long, however.
on October 3, 2014
The picture provides the impression that the lace is a replacement for the Rockport shoes. When I received the laces, which took forever and a day to arrive, they were a bit thicker than a normal shoelace but far smaller (in diameter) than the Rockport lace which I need.
on August 11, 2015
It's a shoe string! Thick and round. But don't use them to tress your Thanksgiving turkey. Although, that would work if you didn't have bakers twine. They deserve 10-stars.
on January 9, 2015
I bought this shoelaces to replace originals on my Merrell's boots.
Although HHH-34 shoelaces "feel" like a good quality item, they just won't stay tied, so I have to tie my boots with double knot.

Can not recommend this product.
on March 4, 2014
I purchased this to replace strings on my hiking boots. These strings are of better quality that what originally came with my expensive boots. They do have a thickness to them, but easily fit around the metal clasps on the boots.
on January 10, 2017
Worked well for hiking boots.
review image
on May 5, 2015
Prefect if you need extra length to you shoelaces. I needed these for my cleats because I couldn't tie them with provided laces on the shoes. The material is strong and looks great.