Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6 reviews
on March 3, 2010
Originality is something that is lacking in vampire movies nowadays. I have 200 in my collection and when one like this comes along that is an original story it stands above its faults. On the downside the picture quality is only vhs standard and the sound is hollow and that damned piano made me think of silent movies. On the plus side this film has won awards for the quality of its acting and deservedly so. The scene when Helen becomes feral and takes her first victim since escaping from the morgue was superb, Devon Bailey could show the girl from 'The Ring' some moves. When she hovered over her victim's neck before plunging in certainly impressed me. The only letdown for me was Peter Morr as the vampire Duchamp who was so over the top I was cringeing. This was a good story, well told, well produced on a small budget and so ripe for a remake.
on January 20, 2013
I love Vampire movies but this one put me to sleep. I kept waiting for the movie to get better but it did'nt.Everything about this movie sucks the acting,script everything.Who are these people that gave this movie a good review,in fact i'm taking back the one star I gave this movie and giving it a minus five star rating.I'm informing everyone not to waste there time and money on this movie.
on March 14, 2010
I thought this was the tv series about vampire diaries...it's,rather, a documentary of some sort that scared my socks off!Horrible thing!