- File Size: 3935 KB
- Print Length: 248 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: JMS Books LLC (July 14, 2018)
- Publication Date: July 14, 2018
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07FJLGZXZ
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#309,682 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #4328 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Gay Fiction
- #5121 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Historical Romance > Regency
- #5775 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender eBooks > Romance > Gay Romance
Thief of Hearts Kindle Edition
Kindle Feature Spotlight
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The odd thing is that the 29-year-old David, an extraordinary thief who also has a place in society, and the 23-year-old Jeremy, a footman whom he seduces at a weekend party, have virtually opposite personalities than you might expect. David, who is not all he seems to be by background, is deeply conflicted in almost every way, while Jeremy, who is a working class boy with some ambitions, get thrown together by way of a really nasty scenario in which Jeremy is wrongly blamed for one of David's thefts.
We are then thrust into a truly harrowing journey of Regency era plots and intrigue, deception and confession, populated by a string of wonderfully developed characters that you never would have expected from the opening scenes. I could not have imagined how Ms. Moone pulled all these stops out and got me to believe this actually could have happened.
I hope Ms. Moone has not finished her work--we need more of her brilliance, character development, and love. Bravo!