Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite uncharted Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 94 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 96 reviews
on February 1, 2015
ok. I love theives oil. And this product smells good and is kind of silky. So I was all for it.........until I realized that it clumps up on your hands in a very disgusting manner. Little, clearly visible, small clumps of the product. And not just a few clumps. If they could change the formulation, keep the silky and theives power, and fix the clumping issue, this product would be my fav hand sanitizer. Another downfall is the price in comparison to other hand sanitizer a that you can get for waaaaaay cheaper. Plus the bottles are small. But I think it's worth it since it works. It's just gross. I don't recommend it unless YL comes out with a new non-clumping formula.
on April 7, 2013
I love using this product! Under normal conditions, I prefer to wash my hands with non-antibacterial soap and water. But on those occasions where that is not available, I use this product. I am strongly against using antibacterial soaps and hand purifiers. I believe that this trend has contributed to the development of the "superbugs" that are resistant to antibiotics. So this product is perfect for me and my family!
on May 22, 2017
This is the best hand sanitizer I've used. It is a perfect size to fit in small purse. It does not dry skin as other similar products. Smells divine.
on December 15, 2016
Have never gone wrong with any of the Thieves brand products. Not always where I can wash my hands & these are PERFECT for sanitizing without having to douse my skin with toxic chemicals. Don't know which is worse - the toxic hand cleaner or the germs. Thieves brand eliminates ALL of that! Sanitary AND refreshing fragrance without the chemicals.
on May 24, 2017
Smells nice and is a nice alternative to alcohol options.
on March 17, 2016
Fantasical and I have clean germ-free hands. No dried out skin on my hands. Love It
on October 6, 2016
I expected it to be packaged like young living but they came loose - not a three pack but three bottles. It makes a difference because I was going to give a three pack as a gift.
on March 15, 2017
Great
on November 7, 2016
Can't say enough about this hand sanitizer. I can't stand most of the drug store brands they leave your hands sticky and unclean feeling, usually won't bother and prefer soap. Thieves, however, does not feel sticky and has a great cinnamon smell. I bought a bunch to put in Christmas stockings.
on May 3, 2017
Works Great

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.