Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 24 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 39 reviews
on August 5, 2017
was good
on April 24, 2013
Wow, I am crazy for quilt books, and Lynette Jensens book of quilts is such a beautiful
book. its hard to tell when you purchase a book online how nice it is so you rely on
reviews and the ones for this book help . but when I got this book today I was so surprised at how nice this book is.
one thing that I am doing when I am making a new quilt is saving all the tiny pieces like corners that get cut off to make miniatures so when I saw all the mini quilt
it was a nice surprise I will look for other books by Lynette Jensen
and will show this book to all of my sewing-quilting friends and tell them this is one
book that all quilters should have. Buy Buy Buy
on September 23, 2002
The Thimbleberries line of fabrics are so warm and yummy they are like snuggling in your mothers lap. The patterns in this book are simple, uncongested and just plain calming. They almost force you to slow down and soak up the warmth of a fireplace and the security of your home. If your not on the war path to really impress your friends or to out-do the Jones's than get this for some good ole fashioned patterns that you can imagine your great grandmother stitching. Maybe one day your great grand-daughter will still be snuggling in it.
on December 12, 2014
wanted some folksie country ideas for my quilt. this book fulfills that beautifully. Love the wilderness look, trees, mountains, cabins. imagine all the versatility by merely changing colors you combine, and/or fabrics chosen.
Thimbleberries never fail to please.
on October 29, 2015
Thimbleberries never fail to please.
awesome
on September 10, 2012
This book is amazing! It was in mint condition and arrived on time. I am so happy to have this book in my own collection. It has no marks anywhere in it at all. The book has lots of patterns and the instruction are very clear and easy to understand. I have always enjoyed the Thimbleberry books for this reason. I enjoy quilting very much and i would recommend anyone else that does to purchase one of the many Thimbleberry books for their own enjoyment.
on December 26, 2013
This is a beautiful book by Mrs. Jensen. I believe I now own all of her books...but you never know...another on may pop up and I will have to have it too! You too should buy her books...you won't be sorry. If you never make a quilt the pictures are amazing added with a cup of coffee or tea and you will have a wonderful time forever and a day!
on February 13, 2017
More wonderful quilts to make. So far I have liked all the Thimbleberries books I have bought.
on February 21, 2014
Nice quilting book to add to my library. I haven't tried any of the patterns yet but the instructions look easy to follow and the pictures are good. I am a beginning quilter and look forward to making something from this book.
on August 31, 2014
I was really happy to find this book contained a pattern that I had been searching for. There are lots of additional ideas here, too.