ThinLine Endurance and Drop Rig Protection Pad
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Cotton, synthetic fleece, ulta thinline foam
- Made in USA and Imported
- Ultra ThinLine provides close contact with the horse and the ultimate impact protection
- Cotton quilt with felt fill. Synthetic fleece base and front roll. Ultra ThinLine Panel at rigging.
- Pocket under panel makes it shimmable for saddle fit or booster shim for added comfort.
- Shims are sold seperatley. ThinLine ventilates to keep backs cool.
- 27" Spine, 20" drop to rig panel, 23" of Ultra ThinLine, 14.5" rear drop.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The innovative ThinLine Endurance Drop Rigging Saddle Pad offers superior support, comfort, and durability compared to other saddle pads on the market. The only pads endorsed by spinal surgeons, veterinarians, master saddlers, and are widely used by endurance and competitive trail riders all over the world. With Ultra ThinLine, you have close contact with the horse for better communication AND the ultimate in impact protection. Our endurance pads are available in one size and two versions: either Quilted Cotton or Washable Synthetic Fleece against your horse. Both pads have the additional ThinLine protection at the girth. Do you need drop rigging to enjoy this pad? Absolutely not! The additional ThinLine on the girth guard gives any cinch added comfort for your horse.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I actually called the Thinline company to ask about this product. The pad as pictured and described is their pad. But what I was actually sent is a model no longer made, that does not have the same features and is not the same size.