- File Size: 7468 KB
- Print Length: 82 pages
- Publisher: TED Conferences (December 18, 2012)
- Publication Date: December 18, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00APTWKV8
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#325,058 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #100 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Education & Teaching > Teacher Resources > Education Theory > Decision Making & Problem Solving
- #162 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Counseling & Psychology > Creativity & Genius
- #495 in Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Creativity & Genius
Things Don't Have To Be Complicated: Illustrated Six-Word Memoirs by Students Making Sense of the World (TED Books) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Larry Smith's book shows something very similar. I love it. I have learned a lot from the book because it shows possibility to be even shorter in your expressions (6 words only) + it shows how you can speak about yourself, about your life shortly and effectively.
The whole skill in both above mentioned cases is to catch the most important point of view. Really THE MOST important. You need to learn how to do it.
I capture images with my lenses.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Teaching > Schools & Teaching > Education Theory
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Creativity & Genius
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Education & Reference
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Education & Teaching > Teacher Resources > Education Theory > Decision Making & Problem Solving
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Counseling & Psychology > Creativity & Genius