- File Size: 214 KB
- Print Length: 119 pages
- Publisher: Norm Rogers and Chris Dinesen Rogers (December 9, 2011)
- Publication Date: December 9, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B006KF691I
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #967,510 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $9.00 (90%)
101 Things to Do on the Wisconsin Great River Road Kindle Edition
|Length: 119 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
It is my "Go to book." when i want to take off for the weekend and get out of, what I like to call the usual "rut ride". That's the ride that everyone goes on when they can't think of anything new to do but what to get some wind up their nose.
Each town has it's own chapter, and it will list the parks and overnight accommodations for each area, including some website links.
Sometimes it even includes some local history and must see eating establishments.
Really glad I bought it and take it with me whenever I head out.
There is not one picture. Its a very short book with minimal info on the "101" things.
Save your money and just do some Internet research for free.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Travel > Food, Lodging & Transportation > Road Travel
- Books > Travel > Reference > General
- Books > Travel > United States > Midwest
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Travel > Food, Lodging & Transportation > Auto & RV Travel
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Travel > United States > Regions > Midwest