Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 74 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 87 reviews
on January 15, 2016
I wish my parents would have had something like this to teach us self confidence. I really like this book and the lessons inside are wonderful. Great opportunities to talk to your kids/grandkids as you read this book. This book teaches them to be confident and to appreciate other people who may be different from them due to culture, ethnicity, disability, etc. I bought three for each of my grandkids to have in their homes.
on February 20, 2016
As a parent and psychologist, I like this one. But I got it for my 6 year old who is less interested. We used some of the affirmations with a bracelet making craft where we used the messages in this book to make jewelry to remind us of each one. It might also be nice to create these into pictures or something they can carry with them.
on December 31, 2014
Great message for young children-my daughter is 8 (I even needed reminders). Helps them understand how their self-talk and choice of attitude impacts themselves and others.
on December 7, 2016
This is a great book for children! It is filled with uplifting, positive affirmations that can improve their self-esteem while reminding them to be grateful and give back and to expect good things in life.
on March 24, 2017
Great book for children, helping them to try more. I love Louise Hay!! thank you for writing this book for kids!!
on May 21, 2017
This is a good book to use to introduce kids to how thoughts affect feelings and behaviors. Learning affirmations at a young age can really help a child to manage their internal voice and be more positive. All in all, this is a great book to teach kids about affirmations!
on April 5, 2013
My 8 year-old grand-daughter read the book in very short fashion. Her response was, "Papa, that was a really good book." I like to hear a response like that. Self-talk with positive affirmations will help your child develop and cope with different issues.
on December 21, 2016
Great gift for my granddaughter
on September 16, 2013
It seems to me childrens books should be written in a way to get the points across and still tell an engaging storiy. This book just states things in a boring manner.
The points, though, are valid and good. Just not a book children are going to ask for over and over,
on April 10, 2011
What a way to let children know that their thinking makes up a lot of what happens in their life. And to teach this concept at a young age is fantastic! Louise Hay has helped me in my journey to become a positive thinker in which has changed my life in so many ways. So when I saw this book for children, I knew it was a keeper. After I received the first copy I ordered for my four year old, I ended up ordering six more books for friends and co-workers. So far nothing but positive feedback from those I have shared this book with. I am definitely not done sharing this children's book. Thank you Louise Hay, Kristina Tracy, and illustrator Manuela Schwartz for this spectacular book!