Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Think BIG and Kick Ass in Business and Life Paperback – Large Print, November 13, 2007
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
Donald J. Trump is an icon: the very definition of the American success story. The star of The Apprentice and developer of some of the planet's most prestigious real estate, he's been on the bottom and risen to become one of the world's wealthiest men.
Bill Zanker started The Learning Annex with $5,000 of his own money. After meeting Donald Trump, Zanker learned to Think BIG himself and grew The Learning Annex from a $5 million a year company into one that's generating over $100 million a year in sales—and still growing.
For the first time ever, you too can learn Trump's secrets to thinking BIG and kicking ass! Learn:
- Momentum: the Big Mo. How to get it and how to get it back.
- Revenge: how and when to get it (and why it's so sweet).
- "I love you, now sign this!" Why contracts in business and personal life are so important.
- Real-life stories from people who've applied the think BIG formula in their own lives.
About the Author
President-elect Donald J. Trump is a graduate of the Wharton School of Finance and the developer of some of the most prestigious addresses worldwide, including Trump Tower on Fifth Avenue, Trump Park Avenue, Trump World Tower, 40 Wall Street, The Grand Hyatt Hotel, the historic Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach, the Palm Trump International Hotel and Tower in Dubai, and numerous award-winning golf courses. His Real Estate and Wealth Expos with The Learning Annex have helped over one million people to think BIG. As the Emmy-nominated star and coproducer of the hit television show The Apprentice and the author of seven bestsellers, he is truly a media giant. This is the first book where Donald reveals his Think BIG attitude.
Bill Zanker started The Learning Annex in 1980 with $5,000 of his own money. The Learning Annex has now spent two consecutive years on the Inc. magazine Fastest Growing Companies list with over $100 million in annual sales. The growth of his small business stems from Zanker's partnership with and learning from Donald J. Trump's think BIG strategies. Zanker has been featured in Success, Forbes, Fortune, Inc., and Money magazines. He lives in New York City and Park City, Utah.
Top customer reviews
- Inherit wealth (so much easier than hard work)
- Skip out on your debts (bankruptcy is your friend)
- Hire illegal aliens (save money with low wages)
- Charge high tuition in a college that defrauds its students
- Get bankers to bail you out when you make bad business decisions
- Get elected president and watch lobbyists and foreign officials line up to stay in your hotel rooms and buy memberships in your golf clubs
I think that Trump is the kind of person that "you get what you see." In this book, he provides advice on how be successful in life and business. His advice is straight to the point, and he doesn't care if it offends anyone. I am not a huge fan of him, but for some reason, he just keeps me interested. I guess he is a good salesman. His advice makes total sense and I agree with a lot of it.
- Mariusz Skonieczny, author of Why Are We So Clueless about the Stock Market? Learn how to invest your money, how to pick stocks, and how to make money in the stock market