Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 156 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 165 reviews
on September 9, 2012
This is a must for any SPED teacher. I had some students finish early on some math assignments and they went to town on this toy. They loved it and some started working together to figure it out. I love the self storage also, that is a must for keeping all the pieces.

I was initially disappointed when I opened the box, but as I put the pieces together I saw how unique it was and well done. I do wish that it had more puzzles, but for the cost it was perfect.
on January 24, 2017
It is nicely made, but you get very little play for your money. My 7 year old spent about 5 minutes in solving all 5 of the puzzles, and put it aside. He has not touched it since. Maybe it is more appropriate for younger kids.
on January 11, 2017
I bough it as a Christmas gift for one of my colleagues. He collects different puzzle devices, rubic cubes, etc.he loves it and so do other people in the office. A nice toy with a different concept. It makes you think "outside of the box" but it is solvable without need for special tricks. Good quality. The pieces fit well together.
on August 8, 2017
This is a good little brain toy but maybe not as hard as it is described by the manufacturer. My 7 year old was able to do all the puzzles on the first day with only a little trouble.....I'll try it for the younger ones now and see how it goes for them. I thought it would be a little harder. Still good to give them this to stimulate their little minds when they get bored! ha!
on April 6, 2017
An affordably priced product that provides (somewhat) of a challenge and is relatively engaging. Our daughter took it to school so her class could all try to compete/complete and all our children at home showed interest in completing as well.
on June 3, 2015
This is an inferior copy of the original version of a solid black cube. The idea of storing the pieces inside the cube is a good one. But the lid is so loose that it pops open too easily to be of much use. The transparent blue cube do not show off the red pieces as well as a solid black cube. But it still has more educational and entertainment value than other mindless transformer toys and TV-promoted dolls.
on January 18, 2016
I love these kinds of puzzles. But it was a present for my son (6) who took one look at it and said "Eh?" and then threw it aside. The next day he picked it up and played with it for about 30 minutes with his older brother (12). I felt the 6 puzzles were a bit easy for me (only one side did i struggle with) and it took about 2 minutes to complete each side. But the boys spent a good 10-15 minutes on each side and worked TOGETHER to get the puzzle done right. I like that all the pieces fit right inside but the top doesn't stay on securely so I put a rubber band to hold it on when traveling with it.
on September 11, 2015
This a great game to have on hand around the house or in the classroom. It's small and self contained, making clean-up and storage a breeze. The different puzzles provide a variety of challenges that are difficult enough to engage kids without being so hard as to cause them to lose interest. This would make a great gift for any child or teacher. It is also an excellent travel game for long car rides or boring doctors visits.

*Personal purchase
on January 1, 2013
There are different puzzles to solve and although they looked simple, they are not that easy. We all enjoyed trying to solve them, the 7-year old did better than the adults.
on June 11, 2017
More challenging that it appears. The square puzzle is the hardest. I could always make a slightly smaller square with only 5 pieces and it made me wonder if I was supposed to use all 6 pieces.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question