Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 20 reviews
on March 3, 2016
A great game to take when you're on the go with your kids. It's essentially a visual bingo with no loose pieces. My two year old plays it, as does my five and seven year olds.
on November 17, 2015
We are big fans of the game Zingo so this is a perfect addition to our on the go supplies! The shaker is kind of loud in the car.
on June 30, 2016
Yes. The kid I bought this for loved it.
on June 17, 2015
Fun game, but loud when all the kids want to do is shake it constantly in the car (or restaurant).
on June 17, 2011
My 2 kids loved the original Zingo, especially the 2 year old, who obviously needed help. This one didn't stir much interest. Indeed it was so loud I'd rather that they don't play it. Their friends who never played the original did have fun for a little while.
on April 9, 2015
Great game but not enough options for my original purposes.
on January 14, 2013
My 4 yr old boy and 5,5 yr old girl both really like it. I like that there are no parts to lose a the dice are in an enclosed shaker.
on August 5, 2015
A great travel game!
on April 3, 2013
Ever since I got it, my daugter wanted to play with it over and over again. We all had fun from it.
on February 27, 2013
Too loud when you shake the car to get the pieces. My toddler didn't find this game too fun. Bought for travel but didn't take on plane because we would have annoyed passengers with loudness.