Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 24, 2017
I love all Zingo games; I now have three of them. I use them with my students with autism, ages 6-8. It is a great language tool. It helps with fine motor skills. Students have to put the pieces back into the slot if no one has the item. They have to use a pincher grip to push it in and there is a little tension so they have to push a little bit. We had to teach them to put them in correctly, but they caught on quick. I am not sure what it is but the act of pushing the game piece in is reinforcing and they love to do it. This is great for my kids who have weakness in their hands. It also helps with motor planning. Students also take turns being the number caller. This allows for independence in game playing. Students learn their numbers, identifyinghow many objects are in a group, addition using pictures, and number words. A lot can be taught with this one little game.
on August 20, 2014
There are two ways to play. One with matching numbers with the amount of items on the card. Or matching numbers with addition problems on the card. Both ways are fun and educational.

On the cards with "items" the number word is also present. So the child can either count the items and match with the Arabic number or she can match the word with the number.

On the cards with addition problems: there are only items, so the child has to count the items and then match the number.

It was okay. I think having the written word on the cards added confusion once we flipped over to addition since before the child may just match word and number. And on the other side they have to match picture with number. Though this may be a good thing if your child needs to work on understanding 1:1
on August 15, 2010
I have the original Zingo! game in my Preschool classroom and my students LOVE it!! When I heard of Zingo 1-2-3 and found it @ Amazon (at least [...] cheaper than the teacher catalogs that come to my school), I immediately jumped on it. The game teaches number recognition, grouping, counting, and even operations. Zingo 1-2-3 is very age and developmentally appropriate and children are learning while playing - doing addition and not even realizing it! I have parents who went out and purchased the game for home and came back talking of how the whole family played the game and had so much fun!! Its a face paced, loud game as everyone is racing to be the quickest to fill their card and shout ZINGO!
0Comment| 61 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 12, 2017
Lost interest in it
It'd have to be used as a lesson and not as an actual game in my room
on March 16, 2017
The Zingo games are awesome.
on May 31, 2017
Great product and service.
on May 23, 2017
i teach preschool..kids love this
on December 31, 2015
Zingo in our house is a favorite. We have quite a few. A great help to learning numbers!
on January 10, 2017
Another fun game for the kids to get involved with - all ages can play including mom and dad.
on September 2, 2013
My four year old grandson loves this game. He wants to play it often. I will definitely buy a "word" version of this game. It is easy to play and not competitive unless you want it to be.