BCA Month Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 20, 2014
There are two ways to play. One with matching numbers with the amount of items on the card. Or matching numbers with addition problems on the card. Both ways are fun and educational.

On the cards with "items" the number word is also present. So the child can either count the items and match with the Arabic number or she can match the word with the number.

On the cards with addition problems: there are only items, so the child has to count the items and then match the number.

It was okay. I think having the written word on the cards added confusion once we flipped over to addition since before the child may just match word and number. And on the other side they have to match picture with number. Though this may be a good thing if your child needs to work on understanding 1:1
on August 15, 2010
I have the original Zingo! game in my Preschool classroom and my students LOVE it!! When I heard of Zingo 1-2-3 and found it @ Amazon (at least [...] cheaper than the teacher catalogs that come to my school), I immediately jumped on it. The game teaches number recognition, grouping, counting, and even operations. Zingo 1-2-3 is very age and developmentally appropriate and children are learning while playing - doing addition and not even realizing it! I have parents who went out and purchased the game for home and came back talking of how the whole family played the game and had so much fun!! Its a face paced, loud game as everyone is racing to be the quickest to fill their card and shout ZINGO!
on May 12, 2017
Lost interest in it
It'd have to be used as a lesson and not as an actual game in my room
on March 16, 2017
The Zingo games are awesome.
on May 31, 2017
Great product and service.
on May 23, 2017
i teach preschool..kids love this
on December 31, 2015
Zingo in our house is a favorite. We have quite a few. A great help to learning numbers!
on January 10, 2017
Another fun game for the kids to get involved with - all ages can play including mom and dad.
on September 2, 2013
My four year old grandson loves this game. He wants to play it often. I will definitely buy a "word" version of this game. It is easy to play and not competitive unless you want it to be.
on July 9, 2015
We love all the Zingo games! My only complaint about this one is the red side is way too advanced for children learning simple counting..it doesn't have the number in words, and it requires counting. So we have to only use the green side with our 4 year old for now (the numbers go up to 12) but otherwise this is a great game and will continue to grow with us.