Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on November 24, 2017
I love all Zingo games; I now have three of them. I use them with my students with autism, ages 6-8. It is a great language tool. It helps with fine motor skills. Students have to put the pieces back into the slot if no one has the item. They have to use a pincher grip to push it in and there is a little tension so they have to push a little bit. We had to teach them to put them in correctly, but they caught on quick. I am not sure what it is but the act of pushing the game piece in is reinforcing and they love to do it. This is great for my kids who have weakness in their hands. It also helps with motor planning. Students also take turns being the number caller. This allows for independence in game playing. Students learn their numbers, identifyinghow many objects are in a group, addition using pictures, and number words. A lot can be taught with this one little game.
on January 15, 2018
My boys (4 & 6) love game night but my wife and I were tiring of Candyland. Zingo has been a great alternative. I would just recommend one change: have some Zingo cards with the actual numbers on them. I know they're trying to reinforce counting, but some of the objects on the card they are supposed to count are spaced too closely together and get confusing for little one to count. We just made our own cards with numbers to get around this.
on January 10, 2018
This game has really helped my 5yo be enthusiastic about adding and counting. And it’s fun. I actually don’t mind playing this 8 times in a row 🤨 Can’t ask for much more.
on April 5, 2016
This game is great. Stays together even after 6 year old boy plays it. Very simple but he stays entertained! My teacher wanted him to practice more at home. This was much better then worksheets!
on March 16, 2017
The Zingo games are awesome.
on December 31, 2015
Zingo in our house is a favorite. We have quite a few. A great help to learning numbers!
on December 31, 2013
My daughter 4 got this for her birthday and loved. My oldest 9 enjoys playing as well. Kept her entertained during our plane ride to FL she played for about an hour with her dad her new friend she made in the window seat. The woman sitting next to her had a grandson with a learning disablity and she loved the game and asked us where we got it to get it for him for Christmas. I loved it so much I ended up getting for my nephew for his 4th bday as well.
on January 10, 2017
Another fun game for the kids to get involved with - all ages can play including mom and dad.
on September 2, 2013
My four year old grandson loves this game. He wants to play it often. I will definitely buy a "word" version of this game. It is easy to play and not competitive unless you want it to be.
on July 9, 2015
We love all the Zingo games! My only complaint about this one is the red side is way too advanced for children learning simple counting..it doesn't have the number in words, and it requires counting. So we have to only use the green side with our 4 year old for now (the numbers go up to 12) but otherwise this is a great game and will continue to grow with us.