Oil month Automotive World Book Day Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on November 24, 2017
I love all Zingo games; I now have three of them. I use them with my students with autism, ages 6-8. It is a great language tool. It helps with fine motor skills. Students have to put the pieces back into the slot if no one has the item. They have to use a pincher grip to push it in and there is a little tension so they have to push a little bit. We had to teach them to put them in correctly, but they caught on quick. I am not sure what it is but the act of pushing the game piece in is reinforcing and they love to do it. This is great for my kids who have weakness in their hands. It also helps with motor planning. Students also take turns being the number caller. This allows for independence in game playing. Students learn their numbers, identifyinghow many objects are in a group, addition using pictures, and number words. A lot can be taught with this one little game.
on January 15, 2018
My boys (4 & 6) love game night but my wife and I were tiring of Candyland. Zingo has been a great alternative. I would just recommend one change: have some Zingo cards with the actual numbers on them. I know they're trying to reinforce counting, but some of the objects on the card they are supposed to count are spaced too closely together and get confusing for little one to count. We just made our own cards with numbers to get around this.
on August 20, 2014
There are two ways to play. One with matching numbers with the amount of items on the card. Or matching numbers with addition problems on the card. Both ways are fun and educational.

On the cards with "items" the number word is also present. So the child can either count the items and match with the Arabic number or she can match the word with the number.

On the cards with addition problems: there are only items, so the child has to count the items and then match the number.

It was okay. I think having the written word on the cards added confusion once we flipped over to addition since before the child may just match word and number. And on the other side they have to match picture with number. Though this may be a good thing if your child needs to work on understanding 1:1
on March 12, 2018
I bought this one along with the other zingo’s for my four children. My 3 year old son absolutely loves this number one! He likes to play it by himself even. One of my favorite thing about this game is the game boards have the number with a picture of how many on one side. The other side is pictures you add to get the number. It’s. I’ve beciase my son is constantly counting or adding without knowing he is learning. I really recommend! His older sibling don’t mind playing this either
on January 10, 2018
This game has really helped my 5yo be enthusiastic about adding and counting. And it’s fun. I actually don’t mind playing this 8 times in a row 🤨 Can’t ask for much more.
on August 15, 2010
I have the original Zingo! game in my Preschool classroom and my students LOVE it!! When I heard of Zingo 1-2-3 and found it @ Amazon (at least [...] cheaper than the teacher catalogs that come to my school), I immediately jumped on it. The game teaches number recognition, grouping, counting, and even operations. Zingo 1-2-3 is very age and developmentally appropriate and children are learning while playing - doing addition and not even realizing it! I have parents who went out and purchased the game for home and came back talking of how the whole family played the game and had so much fun!! Its a face paced, loud game as everyone is racing to be the quickest to fill their card and shout ZINGO!
0Comment| 63 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 10, 2015
Gave this to granddaughter for her 4th birthday. She wasn't ready to play the game--would have been easier for her if cards included numerals instead of just numbers spelled out--but enjoyed being the dealer. Her kindergartener brother was eager to participate and said they have this same game at school. Game pieces seem well made and sturdy enough to last a long time. Same for the box.
on October 24, 2012
My 5 year old loves this game. She has the typical short attention span of a child her age, but this game keeps her interest. She loves being the "dealer" and sliding the new number tiles out.

The tiles take a little bit of time to replace between games- they are rounded on one side and straight on the other, so you need to make sure you line them all up properly. Other than that, no complaints!
on April 5, 2016
This game is great. Stays together even after 6 year old boy plays it. Very simple but he stays entertained! My teacher wanted him to practice more at home. This was much better then worksheets!
on February 1, 2017
I got this for my 3 yo son. He loves to play!