Workplace Solutions Best Kids' Books of the Year Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services RestaurantPV RestaurantPV RestaurantPV  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Metallica Shop Outdoor Gift Ideas on Amazon

Showing 1-10 of 102 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on August 15, 2010
I have the original Zingo! game in my Preschool classroom and my students LOVE it!! When I heard of Zingo 1-2-3 and found it @ Amazon (at least [...] cheaper than the teacher catalogs that come to my school), I immediately jumped on it. The game teaches number recognition, grouping, counting, and even operations. Zingo 1-2-3 is very age and developmentally appropriate and children are learning while playing - doing addition and not even realizing it! I have parents who went out and purchased the game for home and came back talking of how the whole family played the game and had so much fun!! Its a face paced, loud game as everyone is racing to be the quickest to fill their card and shout ZINGO!
on February 1, 2011
This game is good for kids who just learned to count to those who know their numbers. It's also good in helping kids learn how to count and then find the corresponding numeric tile. I play with my 3 year old and he loves matching the number to the pictures. On a side note, the tiles do sometimes stick together when you slide the holder. But I notice it happens less frequent the more you slide it and play with it.
on December 28, 2015
Very fun game. A bit fast paced if you forget to slow down for the little ones (our mistake). My 4 year old cousin had a little trouble keeping up with the rules of the game, but she did enjoy this game. The tiles are big & easy to grip, but they are a bit strange to pop back into the little container during play. The tile holder has two very slim openings for you to pop them in & they tend to get stuck in the process. You quickly realize that maybe you've been trying to pop the tile back in the wrong way, but that isn't the case. Otherwise fun for the entire family, but don't forget to pretend that you can't count well either! ;]
on January 26, 2016
Do not get me started on the Zingo games. They are the best. I started playing with my 4 year old last year and he loves them. They teach him to concentrate because he may miss a turn if he doesn't. Good for ADHD kids who have trouble focusing because they move fast. Also, teach a number of things like counting, reading, & telling time.
on June 26, 2015
It's a fun way to sneak in some math skills for your kids. Here's a breakdown of basic game play:
You have a card, like a bingo card, with nine squares that you need to cover to win. One side just has squares with a number of objects and the number word (e.g. eight cars and the word "eight"). The other side has an addition problem with just pictures (e.g. five hearts, a plus sign, and two more hearts)
At each turn, two tiles come out the the dispenser.
Players can take one or both tiles if the number on the tile matches a number or solution on their card, and places the tile on the correct square.
There are no real turns, each player can grab one or both tiles at every dispersion, so you have to think fast
Any unneeded tile goes back in the dispenser
The first player to cover all nine tiles wins.

My kids like to play (6 and 10 years old) and we have fun.
on March 25, 2016
We love the Zingo series of games! I play these with my 6 year old often. They're a favorite in our home. The concept is great and the quality is fantastic. The quantity is perfect in case you lose a couple the game will always be playable!
on December 28, 2013
I love the game. The number storage container is hard for young hands. One side is curved, the other three are straight. After the two compartments are loaded, a gentle touch is needed to slide the arm that produces the numbers. Push too hard and the number tiles get jammed.
on July 31, 2011
We were given the original zing when my son was about 3 1/2 and he loves playing it. Now that he is 5, I thought this would be a good educational toy for the summer to keep him thinking about math until school started. The product is okay. He likes to play it, but I was hoping the cards would have actual numbers on the addition side rather than simply a symbols + symbols. My son gets to "cheat" by simply counting everything rather than thinking about 4+4 is 8.
on September 24, 2013
Played the game with my 5 1/2 year old grandson and it made him feel like he was not learning but just playing. That was my goal from the beginning. The rest of the family, including the nanny joined in as well
on August 20, 2014
There are two ways to play. One with matching numbers with the amount of items on the card. Or matching numbers with addition problems on the card. Both ways are fun and educational.

On the cards with "items" the number word is also present. So the child can either count the items and match with the Arabic number or she can match the word with the number.

On the cards with addition problems: there are only items, so the child has to count the items and then match the number.

It was okay. I think having the written word on the cards added confusion once we flipped over to addition since before the child may just match word and number. And on the other side they have to match picture with number. Though this may be a good thing if your child needs to work on understanding 1:1

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.