BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now PSFF17_gno

on August 12, 2013
When I read in the description that the game had 72 tiles, I assumed 72 different words; after all, it is marketed for children in pre-K to 1st grade. The description should mention that there are only 24 different words (three tiles per word).

The words included are as follows: AND, COME, FOR, HERE, MY, SAID, THE, THREE, WE, WHERE, ARE, HAVE, OUR, SHE, THERE, THEY, WENT, WHAT, WHO, ME, IN, TWO, NOW, WANT.
88 comments| 596 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 12, 2017
I sent this to my niece for her boys and when I visited we played this game. It is very suitable to 3-5 year-olds and kept their interest for quite awhile. This is a valuable pre-reading entertainment.
on December 30, 2015
I got this for my 6 year old for Christmas. We have loved it! It is allowing him great practice on his sight words during the Christmas break. He has had so much fun. He generally ends up just shouting out the words on the chips whether he needs it for his card or not! The fun has gotten my 4 year old interested. He is already beginning to pick up on some words. I love TV shows and games that encourage learning in such a fun way that they don't realize they are learning! I will probably look into some of the other Zingo games for our home!
on June 13, 2017
Such a fun game for my 4 year old! I enjoy playing with her too! Great for learning sight words
on May 23, 2017
I really enjoy playing this with my grAndson! We had lots of fun! Fun time learning!!!
on March 4, 2017
This was a gift for my five year old granddaughter. She loves this game! Makes me happy that I choose something that she enjoys.
on June 21, 2017
My grand daughter and I loved Zingo. This is perfect for kindergarten to first grade.
on June 14, 2017
Great game wish it had more sight words though.
on April 22, 2017
Excellent for 5 year old learning to read !
on July 10, 2017
My daughter loves this game! Fun and educational. Perfect! Thank you!