Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 252 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 317 reviews
on August 12, 2013
When I read in the description that the game had 72 tiles, I assumed 72 different words; after all, it is marketed for children in pre-K to 1st grade. The description should mention that there are only 24 different words (three tiles per word).

The words included are as follows: AND, COME, FOR, HERE, MY, SAID, THE, THREE, WE, WHERE, ARE, HAVE, OUR, SHE, THERE, THEY, WENT, WHAT, WHO, ME, IN, TWO, NOW, WANT.
88 comments| 568 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 17, 2017
My 4 year old loves the original Zango. We have been working on reading and she had a lot of trouble with sight words so we got this for her for Christmas. I was hesitant. Kids don't love to work during a game. The first time we played was really rough, she didn't want to put forth effort. But by the third time we played, she knew half of those words just from the game. I can't believe how effective this game has been and how much fun it is now that she's learning the words!
on May 12, 2017
I sent this to my niece for her boys and when I visited we played this game. It is very suitable to 3-5 year-olds and kept their interest for quite awhile. This is a valuable pre-reading entertainment.
on November 26, 2013
I am a homeschooling mom and ordered this for my first grade son. He likes this game and could play it well enough to keep up with his third grade sister ( who also likes it ). It could have more words but I'll take it.We aLSO found some missing word tiles so i emailed the company, they sent a whole other bag of words out right away.
on December 30, 2015
I got this for my 6 year old for Christmas. We have loved it! It is allowing him great practice on his sight words during the Christmas break. He has had so much fun. He generally ends up just shouting out the words on the chips whether he needs it for his card or not! The fun has gotten my 4 year old interested. He is already beginning to pick up on some words. I love TV shows and games that encourage learning in such a fun way that they don't realize they are learning! I will probably look into some of the other Zingo games for our home!
on June 13, 2017
Such a fun game for my 4 year old! I enjoy playing with her too! Great for learning sight words
on May 23, 2017
I really enjoy playing this with my grAndson! We had lots of fun! Fun time learning!!!
on March 4, 2017
This was a gift for my five year old granddaughter. She loves this game! Makes me happy that I choose something that she enjoys.
on June 21, 2017
My grand daughter and I loved Zingo. This is perfect for kindergarten to first grade.
on June 27, 2016
Both my 5 and 4.5 year olds find this game boring. Lasted about 10 minutes and they were done. Cannot recommend based on our experience.