Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by Tim and Faith STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 12, 2013
When I read in the description that the game had 72 tiles, I assumed 72 different words; after all, it is marketed for children in pre-K to 1st grade. The description should mention that there are only 24 different words (three tiles per word).

The words included are as follows: AND, COME, FOR, HERE, MY, SAID, THE, THREE, WE, WHERE, ARE, HAVE, OUR, SHE, THERE, THEY, WENT, WHAT, WHO, ME, IN, TWO, NOW, WANT.
608 helpful votes
609 helpful votes
88 comments|Report abuse
on May 12, 2017
I sent this to my niece for her boys and when I visited we played this game. It is very suitable to 3-5 year-olds and kept their interest for quite awhile. This is a valuable pre-reading entertainment.
on October 25, 2017
Perfect for kindergarteners to learn sight words. I appreciate that it makes kids WANT to play and learn! It is a perfect gift also. I would recommend over and over again.
on December 30, 2015
I got this for my 6 year old for Christmas. We have loved it! It is allowing him great practice on his sight words during the Christmas break. He has had so much fun. He generally ends up just shouting out the words on the chips whether he needs it for his card or not! The fun has gotten my 4 year old interested. He is already beginning to pick up on some words. I love TV shows and games that encourage learning in such a fun way that they don't realize they are learning! I will probably look into some of the other Zingo games for our home!
on June 13, 2017
Such a fun game for my 4 year old! I enjoy playing with her too! Great for learning sight words
on November 1, 2017
My kids have a blast with this. We had our twin nephews over recently as well and ages 6 thru 12 had tons of laughs as we played the game and kept wanting to play more. Great learning tool!!
on May 23, 2017
I really enjoy playing this with my grAndson! We had lots of fun! Fun time learning!!!
on March 4, 2017
This was a gift for my five year old granddaughter. She loves this game! Makes me happy that I choose something that she enjoys.
on October 19, 2017
My kids love all of the zingo games! This one is really helping my kindergartener recognize his letters and their sounds as he sounds out the words.
on June 21, 2017
My grand daughter and I loved Zingo. This is perfect for kindergarten to first grade.