Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 251 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 316 reviews
on August 12, 2013
When I read in the description that the game had 72 tiles, I assumed 72 different words; after all, it is marketed for children in pre-K to 1st grade. The description should mention that there are only 24 different words (three tiles per word).

The words included are as follows: AND, COME, FOR, HERE, MY, SAID, THE, THREE, WE, WHERE, ARE, HAVE, OUR, SHE, THERE, THEY, WENT, WHAT, WHO, ME, IN, TWO, NOW, WANT.
88 comments| 557 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 17, 2017
My 4 year old loves the original Zango. We have been working on reading and she had a lot of trouble with sight words so we got this for her for Christmas. I was hesitant. Kids don't love to work during a game. The first time we played was really rough, she didn't want to put forth effort. But by the third time we played, she knew half of those words just from the game. I can't believe how effective this game has been and how much fun it is now that she's learning the words!
on January 16, 2017
Awesome game! I bought this for my grandson who was having slight difficulty with his sight words and needed some extra help. There are so many different ways that you can play this game. You can even make up your own way to play that works for your child and keep your child's interest. My grandson absolutely loved playing. It allowed him to learn without feeling like he was doing homework... Rather it was just a fun game for him. He benefited greatly from this. His sight word recognition improved 100% And he is now reading. I can't say enough about this wonderful educational tool.
on May 12, 2017
I sent this to my niece for her boys and when I visited we played this game. It is very suitable to 3-5 year-olds and kept their interest for quite awhile. This is a valuable pre-reading entertainment.
on June 7, 2014
My daughter really enjoys this game. When she first opened it, she mostly just wanted to play with the tiles and feed them back into the 'Zinger'. I had to watch though, because she would try to shove them in backwards and then it would get stuck. It's pretty easy to fix, though. The tiles and Zinger are made of sturdy plastic and should last well beyond when our infant is old enough to read. The player cards are similar in weight to the pages of a child's board book and have a shiny coating. The length of the game is just long enough for a preschooler's attention span. I like that the game includes words like the, three, and there; and went, what, and want - she has to really pay attention to the differences in the letters and not just guess at the words.
on November 26, 2013
I am a homeschooling mom and ordered this for my first grade son. He likes this game and could play it well enough to keep up with his third grade sister ( who also likes it ). It could have more words but I'll take it.We aLSO found some missing word tiles so i emailed the company, they sent a whole other bag of words out right away.
on February 15, 2014
My daughter is in Kindergarten and we enjoy playing this game together. This is our third Zingo style game so familiar with the actions of playing. She has had half the words in school and this game exposes her to new ones. i would have liked to see a larger number of words.... there are multiple tiles of same words but the variety of words is lacking. I accidentally ordered two of this product (darn buy with 1 click!) I decided to donate one to her K classroom and they now use it a few times a week during centers. on a side note the donated game had a Zinger that didn't slide well and tiles got stuck on first day out of box. I contacted THINKFUN and they replaced immediately. Thinkfun has great customer service!
on December 30, 2015
I got this for my 6 year old for Christmas. We have loved it! It is allowing him great practice on his sight words during the Christmas break. He has had so much fun. He generally ends up just shouting out the words on the chips whether he needs it for his card or not! The fun has gotten my 4 year old interested. He is already beginning to pick up on some words. I love TV shows and games that encourage learning in such a fun way that they don't realize they are learning! I will probably look into some of the other Zingo games for our home!
on June 13, 2017
Such a fun game for my 4 year old! I enjoy playing with her too! Great for learning sight words
on May 23, 2017
I really enjoy playing this with my grAndson! We had lots of fun! Fun time learning!!!