Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on November 7, 2013
Thinkfun Flipover is an awesome game, but definitely geared more towards a 3-4 yr old. I have 3 children, ages 5, 3, and 1. We received this game as a gift for my oldest when he turned 3, and I have to say, it was not too long that his little sister (now 3) was able to play right along side him, perhaps with a little of Mom's help. Easy concept, match 1/2 of an animal card, to the other, then press the lever to see the next card, and the matching continues. It's best played with 2 or more kids, because the thrill is who will get their animals in the "barn" first. The best thing about this game is that it's fast paced, keeps the kids engaged, and you can knock a quick game out in about 3 minutes. (Great for those nights when they want 1 more game before bed...) I will also say that there are alot of matches, which helps to expose more obscure animals to children at a younger age... seeing the difference between a goose and a swan, for example.

Bottom Line: This my 3 yr old daughters favorite game, and we have tons... this is also my "go to" birthday gift to 3 yr olds.
on January 25, 2011
I just bought this for my son's 5th birthday, but decided to give it to him early. First, count your cards and make sure you have 37. We played the game and it didn't work out. Why? There was only 36 cards and we literally just opened it. They must have had a mistake while packaging it. I'll have to contact them to get the replacement card. If you have all 37 cards it's ok. There's nothing great about it. I thought that it was a memory game, but that's not really the case. I guess you could call it Memory if you played with your 2 or 3-year old. There isn't much to the game otherwise. You just flip the cards and match the other 1/2 of the picture. The pictures are really easy to match. The only good thing is that it's great for word recognition. This game is more appropriate for 2-3-year olds. I bought this because Zingo was awesome and that was made by the same company. This game has nothing to it and isn't the case.
on December 26, 2016
Broken box and missing instruction manual. Otherwise, it was in good shape.
on December 1, 2016
It broke the first time we played it. The spring mechanism isn't very durable.
on May 6, 2015
Kids love this game.
on February 21, 2013
Hours and hours of entertainment for my 3- and 2-yr-olds! Easy for them to play. Love family game nights now!
on January 2, 2011
I bought this game for my three year old granddaughter and she loves it! After I showed her how to play, she can now play it by herself. Great game!
on December 9, 2011
I bought this game for my niece and nephew and they have played it everyday for weeks. We have some similar games from the same company that they love just as much. I would highly recommend this game to you.