Other Sellers on Amazon
Think Fun Laser Chess Two Player Strategy Game and STEM Toy for Boys and Girls Age 8 and Up - MENSA Award Winner
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- HIGH QUALITY - Laser Chess is a fun two player strategy game and STEM toy with real lasers included, perfect for lovers of brain games like chess or other classic strategy games. Contains two class 1 lasers with <0.39Mw max output at 635-670.
- AWARD WINNER - MENSA Select
- CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS – Easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual. You can start playing immediately!
- DEVELOPS CRITICAL SKILLS – Playing builds reasoning and planning skills and provides a great stealth learning experience for young players.
- INTERGENERATIONAL FUN - Great for parents and kids, or grandparents and grandkids, to play together as a modern alternative to chess.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The Beam Directing Strategy Game
Laser Chess is a two-player strategy game that combines the spatial thinking skills of chess with the high-tech fun of laser beams. Players alternate turns moving their mirrored pieces around the board, and at the end of each turn, players fire a real laser beam from their Laser. The laser beam bounces from mirror to mirror, and if the beam strikes a non-mirrored surface of any piece, it is immediately removed from play. If you illuminate your opponent's King - You Win.
- 26 playing pieces including 2 lasers
- Batteries included
- Game Board
- 5 board set-ups
Steps to Play
The blue/white player moves a Deflector piece, then fires the Laser to strategically sacrifice a Defender piece of the same color.
The gray/red player moves a Deflector piece and fires the Laser to eliminate the opponent's blue/white Deflector piece.
The blue/white player rotates the Switch piece a quarter turn, fires the Laser, and wins with four laser bounces.
Laser Chess is one of ThinkFun's best stem toys for boys and girls, and is a MENSA Select Award Winner. It's a two player strategy game that’s like chess but with lasers, and is one of the best gifts you can buy for kids who like smart games and a challenge. Laser Chess is made with high quality components, and comes with a very clear and easy to understand instruction manual - you'll be able to play within minutes of opening the box. Like all of ThinkFun's games, Laser Chess is built to develop critical thinking skills, like logical and abstract reasoning.
Compare with similar items
Think Fun Cat Crimes Logic Game and Brainteaser for Boys and Girls Age 8 and Up - A Smart Game with a Fun Theme and Hilarious Artwork
Khet Laser Game 2.0 : Khet Laser Game 2.0
Think Fun Laser Maze Junior (Class 1 Laser) Logic Game and STEM Toy - Award Winning Game for Kids
Khet - Eye of Horus Beamsplitter Expansion Pack
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||ThinkFun||ThinkFun||KusnerDeals||Amazon.com||Scientifics Online||ToyBurg|
|Are Batteries Required||Yes||No||No||Yes||No||No|
|Item Dimensions||13 x 10.5 x 2.5 in||9.25 x 6.25 x 1.75 in||9.84 x 9.84 x 3.94 in||11 x 2.5 x 9.5 in||6 x 4 x 1.5 in||2 x 10 x 8 in|
|Item Weight||2 lbs||1 lb||—||2 lbs||—||1.3 lbs|