- File Size: 1371 KB
- Print Length: 410 pages
- Publisher: Gildan Digital; Unabridged edition (August 10, 2011)
- Publication Date: August 10, 2011
- Sold by: Hachette Book Group
- Language: English
- ASIN: B004V9MP2M
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #29,818 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Hachette Book Group
Price set by seller.
Think and Grow Rich (Gildan Media Corporation) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
Leaving those other works aside, this book shows you how to look after and make the most of what you have. My father always used to decry the fact that "money always goes to money." Of course, if you have a lot and are getting a decent rate of interest, then, of course, it does. But I also remember a young married soldier from many years ago who owned a very up-market car, a nice towing caravan, a small removals lorry and had the finest furniture in his married quarter. Those vehicles were for rent and his fellow soldiers (and officers) made the most of them. I remember him very clearly because everything he achieved was both legal and on an under-paid private soldier's wage and he owed no money to anyone. His secret was in making extra money and looking after all his income with the greatest care.
And that is what this book is all about. It requires the reader to adopt a very different attitude towards money and expenditure and it works. Or at least it can - if you are prepared to learn the lessons and put them in to practise.
And I wish you well.
Love, Hugs, and Kisses
I Think I came up with the Best Gift for the Present and Future.
The review questions at the end of each chapter were a plus and really helps you to grasp what was presented in the respective chapters. That was a nice touch.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
If only I had known sooner, things might have been different.Read more
I forgot how good this book is. Go back and read it if you get a chance.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Business Culture > Motivation & Self-Improvement
- Books > Business & Money > Investing > Introduction
- Books > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Motivational
- Books > Business & Money > Personal Finance
- Books > Self-Help > Motivational
- Books > Self-Help > Personal Transformation
- Books > Self-Help > Success
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Business Life > Motivation & Self-Improvement
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Investing > Investing Basics
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Motivational
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Personal Finance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help > Motivational
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help > Personal Transformation