- Mass Market Paperback: 254 pages
- Publisher: The Ballantine Publishing Group; 1st edition (January 1, 1983)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780449214923
- ISBN-13: 978-0449214923
- ASIN: 0449214923
- Product Dimensions: 4.2 x 0.7 x 6.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 6,459 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #235,359 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Think and Grow Rich Mass Market Paperback – May 12, 1987
|New from||Used from|
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Inside Flap
Here are money-making secets that can change your life. Inspired by Andrew Carnegie's magic formula for success, this book will teach you the secrets that will bring you a fortune. It will show you not only what to do but how to do it. Once you learn and apply the simple, basic techniques revealed here, you will have mastered the secret of true and lasting success. And you may have whatever you want in life.
About the Author
Napoleon Hill was born in 1883 in Virginia and had a long and successful career as a lecturer, author, and consultant to business leaders. His Think and Grow Rich is the all-time bestseller in its field, having sold millions of copies worldwide, and setting the standard for today's motivational thinking. He died in 1970.
Try the Kindle edition and experience these great reading features:
6,459 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-6 of 6,459 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I hope to update this review when I find a less crappy copy of this book, but avoid the version with the black cover with money on the bottom. (See pictures)
Second, it talks about BELIEVING, it says that in order to reach whatever you seek you first have to believe and have faith in your abilities, in the plan that God has for you and to BELIEVE IN YOU!! Also it teaches you that you need to have faith, persistance and very BIG BIG dreams. For all of you that are reading this review i want to tell you THAT YOU CAN DO IT!! YOU WERE BORN TO BE GREAT!! But people dont believe it because of what other people says about them but ignore the negative people and STAY LOCKED WITH YOUR DREAM, DONT LET ANYONE TELL YOU WHAT TO DO OR HOW TO THINK. IGNORE THEM AND STAY FOCUS ON YOUR PURPOSE. I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT I BELIEVE IN YOU AND I LOVE YOU. YOU CAN MAKE IT!!!!!!!!!!
1) You cannot acquire great wealth without a concrete plan for attaining that wealth, a serious passion that compels you to act on your plan continuously, and great faith that your plan will allow you to succeed.
2) Many of the world's greatest achievers were passionate to the point of obsession, and in order to emulate their success you must cultivate a desire until it becomes an obsession.
3) Material success does not come solely as a result of knowledge acquisition, but rather from one's ability to organize and transform specialized knowledge such that it can be delivered to a wide audience in the form of a product or service.
4) Persistence often makes the difference between success and failure. It is a state of mind that is essential to success and can be overcome through effort.
5) One of the common attributes of highly successful people is the ability to reach decisions quickly and to change them slowly. Most of us are the opposite.
FRAUD ALERT ABOUT CLAIMED "UNABRIDGED" VERSIONS:
Yes, this is an amazing book! However, there are so many versions of this book. Amazon clumps all of the reviews of the various editions in to one group which adds to the confusion. The BEST version is the 1937 ORIGINAL. Many publishers of this book claim that there version is the 1937 ORIGINAL UNABRIDGED. Then you read the introduction and find out that the publisher revised it, abridged or "modernized" it. Thus making the original claim FALSE/LIE! Most interestingly, these revised/updated versions remove essential key words such as the word VIBRATIONS. The removal/substitution of this word completely changes the context of the sentence. I am a fairly spiritual person and reading the original unmodified 1937 version was MUCH MORE PROFOUND to me. In fact, so much of an affect that in 6 months of reading the original my salary increased by 50% WHILE working from home 98%. Naturally, I gave away all of the other versions I had
I spent over 10 HOURS reading through many comments on Amazon and Google. My goal was to find truly REAL 1937 ORIGINAL UNABRIDGED versions. Here are the BEST FORMATS of the ACTUAL REAL 1937 ORIGINAL UNABRIDGED VERSIONS of Think and Grow Rich:
Kindle Version: Think and Grow Rich: The Original 1937 Unedited Edition - Created by the OFFICIAL Napoleon Hill Foundation. Unfortunately, their physical book format is terrible. I think they simply photocopied the original and then tried to fit it on each page. The results, the font is too small and there is a TON of wasted white space for the margins. It is simply awful to read even though the their intentions were good. The most readable physical book version I have found is by Melvin Powers linked below.
Physical Book Version: Think and Grow Rich - Facsimile Edition that is by forward Melvin Powers.
P.S. I would be grateful if someone could point me to a good quality audiobook that is 100% for certain is a narration of the ACTUALLY REAL 1937 ORIGINAL UNABRIDGED VERSION.