Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.03 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Think and Grow Rich Paperback – July 4, 2011
|New from||Used from|
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
During our ten-year association, I learned the missing number to my combination for worldwide successful achievement. The Master Mind Principle: two or more persons working together in complete harmony toward a mutual goal or goals...Napoleon Hill's philosophy teaches you what you were never taught. Specifically: How to Recognize, Relate, Assimilate and Apply principles whereby you can achieve any goal whatsoever that doesn't violate Universal Law - the Law of God and the rights of your fellowman... --W. Clement Stone Chairman, Combined International Corporation President, The Napoleon Hill Foundation
During the past twenty-five years I have been blessed with more good fortune than any individual deserves but I shudder to think where I'd be today, or what I'd be doing if I had not been exposed to Napoleon Hill's philosophy. It changed my life. --Og Mandino, Author and Lecturer
I knew Napoleon Hill in 1922 when I was a student in Salem College in the town of my birth. Mr. Hill came to our campus as the commencement speaker in that year. As I listened to him, I heard something other than just the words he spoke, I felt the substance - the wisdom - and the spirit of a man and his philosophy. Mr. Hill said "the most powerful instrument we have in our hand is the power of our mind." Napoleon Hill compiled this philosophy of American achievement for the benefit of all people. I strongly commend this philosophy to you for achievement and service in your chosen field. --Senator Jennings Randolph West Virginia
About the Author
Born into poverty in 1883, Napoleon Hill rose to become one of the world s most distinguished and respected authors. He moved from newspaper reporter to law student to working for Andrew Carnegie, and became a confidant and advisor to businessmen and presidents. Hill has counted among his many associates Franklin D. Roosevelt, Mahatma Gandhi, Thomas Edison, Henry Ford, and hundreds of other world leaders.</div>
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I hope to update this review when I find a less crappy copy of this book, but avoid the version with the black cover with money on the bottom. (See pictures)
Second, it talks about BELIEVING, it says that in order to reach whatever you seek you first have to believe and have faith in your abilities, in the plan that God has for you and to BELIEVE IN YOU!! Also it teaches you that you need to have faith, persistance and very BIG BIG dreams. For all of you that are reading this review i want to tell you THAT YOU CAN DO IT!! YOU WERE BORN TO BE GREAT!! But people dont believe it because of what other people says about them but ignore the negative people and STAY LOCKED WITH YOUR DREAM, DONT LET ANYONE TELL YOU WHAT TO DO OR HOW TO THINK. IGNORE THEM AND STAY FOCUS ON YOUR PURPOSE. I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT I BELIEVE IN YOU AND I LOVE YOU. YOU CAN MAKE IT!!!!!!!!!!
1) You cannot acquire great wealth without a concrete plan for attaining that wealth, a serious passion that compels you to act on your plan continuously, and great faith that your plan will allow you to succeed.
2) Many of the world's greatest achievers were passionate to the point of obsession, and in order to emulate their success you must cultivate a desire until it becomes an obsession.
3) Material success does not come solely as a result of knowledge acquisition, but rather from one's ability to organize and transform specialized knowledge such that it can be delivered to a wide audience in the form of a product or service.
4) Persistence often makes the difference between success and failure. It is a state of mind that is essential to success and can be overcome through effort.
5) One of the common attributes of highly successful people is the ability to reach decisions quickly and to change them slowly. Most of us are the opposite.
The copyright says 2014, and I can't imagine why they chose to make this version so difficult to read. I requested a refund and am ordering a different version on Amazon. I suggest you do the same.