Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 4,389 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 5,564 reviews
on November 30, 2014
Finally! a clean and unabridged edition. I had to purchase two other editions before finding this one. It is clean, good size font, and true to the original 1937 wording. Published by Dauphin Publications ISBN 978-1939438256. Nice job!
review image review image
99 comments| 153 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 1, 2015
I have never written a review, but I just had too. Do not buy this version. The book itself is an absolute must, but please avoid this version. Buy the original. This version is not only a shortened version, it is FILLED with grammatical errors, and typos. Use your money on the original.
on February 5, 2016
By far this is a great book, that I will say. It is new and updated but falls short of the original version which I thought this was. There are sections that have been edited out in this particular book, if you want the exact you will need to find the older version. I have it on my shelf and will consider gifting it to someone in the future. :)
on March 8, 2017
This is probably one of the best books I've read on the subject, however this version is horribly formatted. The sentences extend to the binder, and there are no indentations for paragraphs, almost as if the publishers were trying to save money by cramming in as many words as possible into the page.

The copyright says 2014, and I can't imagine why they chose to make this version so difficult to read. I requested a refund and am ordering a different version on Amazon. I suggest you do the same.
on March 6, 2017
This gigantic book with HUGE print on the cover makes it look like a "Large Print" edition, but actually it has teeny tiny print on the inside on low-quality, gray-tinted paper. This is so horribly difficult to read without super-bright lighting and magnifying glasses. I don't need reading glasses normally, but sure do for this micro-print. Such a disappointment.
on June 16, 2017
I chose to read this book because I have met several people who have read it and they say, it's a game changer . This book is filled with confirmation , spiritual truth , and wisdom beyond your imagination. Reading this book could change your life if you adhere to the philosophies of many great men; including Thomas Edison, Henry Ford and the great Dale Carnegie. These brilliant business minds all used the philosophies put together in one book written by Napoleon Hill...This book is brilliant!
on July 9, 2017
The biggest issue with this purchase is that it does not have page numbers for quick reference like the original version! And when I contacted their customer service, some auto responder tells me that I must keep this book that is of no use.

Think and Grow Rich was originally designed by Napoleon Hill to be a reference book, to instill the principles of prosperity and wealth into our lives. Without the proper index and format, this book would be more of a hastle, than a virtue over the long run.

Very rude customer servive, which will come back and bite them in the future! (They would know this if they actually read the book) But the universe works perfectly, wishing you all the best :).

Lesson: Be wise with your purchases! Some people are willing to take in a greedy fashion, without looking out for the people that they disservice. The universe works perfectly :).
on April 18, 2014
I just finished reading Think and Grow Rich a couple days ago. I was looking for a book that would lift me out of my funk and inject me with some motivation, and this did that and more. If this lackluster economy has sucked the life right out of you and left you feeling worthless, OR, if you feel you are not living up to your potential, THIS is the book to read! This version suited my needs perfectly--- the original text that deals with the Great Depression has been added back in, and the only parts that have been deleted are small parts here and there that are totally obsolete or unnecessary. However, these "deleted scenes" can easily be found in the back of the book, in the endnotes, which also has additional commentary which is helpful. The only thing that is changed regarding the text is the numbers--- they are updated to today's monetary values, so the text feels fresh and new rather than something from your grandfather's old closet. Hill's language, however, does not appear to be changed at all--- the editor appears to stay as true to the original as possible. The best thing about this version is the size of the book--- it's a "paperback" size, where the font is nice and big and easy to read, unlike the tiny and cheap "mass market paperback" version. I had absolutely no complaints, and I'm really happy I chose this high quality version of this timeless classic. Hill will restore your love of America--- truly a genius who understood the modern idea of "conscious capitalism." This book is 100 years ahead of its time; even people of today can not compare with his intelligence.
on June 29, 2017
I was sadly disappointed. This book has such an outstanding reputation of being life changing and timeless. I was thoroughly intrigued the first few chapters, but after a while I felt like there was an abundance of filler and fluff. Most of the information was reaching in between the few useful stories of Ford or Edison. I found myself wanting to skim the second half of the book. There was just a lack of content that was actually about the theme or purpose of the book.Too many lists; the 8 of this to avoid, the 12 steps for success, the 15 laws of this, 6 basic fears, the 57 famous alibis, etc, etc. Too many rambling stories. I hope "The Power of Habit" or "The Secret" live up to their reputations.
on September 2, 2016
Recommended by Bob Procter and I'm sure I will read many more times. I'm 78 and starting a new career. I'm sure this by book will speed the process considerably. Thanks Bob.