Think Tank Photo Airport Roller Derby Rolling Carry-On Camera Bag
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 4 dual wheel sets with multiple rolling positions reduces muscle fatigue
- Meets most International and US carry-on requirements. (Check with your airline for current carry-on requirements)
- Fits up to a 15” laptop and 10" tablet in dedicated pockets
- Exterior Dimensions: 14” W x 22” H x 9.0” D (35.6 × 55.9 × 22.9 cm), Internal Dimensions: 12.6” W x 18.5” H x 5.5–7.5” D (32 × 47 × 14–19 cm), Laptop Compartment: 10.5” W x 14.5” H x 1.0” D (26.7 x 36.8 x 2.5 cm), Tablet Compartment: 10.5” W x 10.3” H x 0.6” D (26.7 x 26.1 x 1.5 cm)
- Weight: 9.5–11.5 lbs (4.3–5.2 kg) depending on accessories used
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Easy to maneuver with improved weight distribution to minimize muscle fatigue. Holds up to a 400mm f/2.8
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Warning: Do not let go of this bag... it will roll away on any incline no matter how slight.
In the meantime I'm full time wedding & portrait photographer and needed a bag that hold all my wedding day equipment and could also go as carry-on luggage on a plane.
The Airport Derby four wheel roller case is ideal for me. Highly recommended.
Most recent customer reviews
I traveled around the world earlier this year and I knew beforehand that the bag was too high with the rollerball...Read more