Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Think Tank Photo Modular Component Set V2.0 Waist Packs (Black)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fits wide angle and standard professional zoom lenses, 70–200mm f/2.8 or Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 with the lens hood reversed or in position, 580EXII or SB900 with an external battery pack and diffuser attached, gripped camera body (lens not attached), small telephoto lenses, teleconverters, RF transceivers, or pro batteries
- Full gear kit including pouches for long lenses, wide-angles, flash & accessories
- All components are sized for today’s pro gear
- Attaches to any Think Tank Photo belt or belt pack (sold separately)
- External Dimensions (box): 13.4" W x 11.6" H x 3.5" D (34 x 29.5 x 9 cm), Weight: 2lbs (0.9 kg)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A set of the 4 most popular Modular™ pouches in a zippered mesh travel bag. Save 20% over buying each component separately
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, this product has redeemed Think Tank in my eyes. The construction is top-notch with just about every feature someone would need. If the Think Tank camera bags are anything like this product, I will seriously considering getting one of those in the future.
+ Durable, well-made construction
+ Very well designed regarding both functionality and fit
+ Fairly decent price when purchased in this kit versus individually
+ Built-in rain covers
+ Comes with pretty much all the storage someone would need for all but the most demanding of assignments
+ Pockets, pockets and oh my Lord, someone FINALLY put enough pockets in a photography bag!!!
+ Multiple ways of attaching to belt which includes the ability to slide or stay in one place
+ Held all my stuff (heavy 70-200 lens) without any issue\
+ Cinch cords on the top of the lens pouches for when the going gets real tough
+ Carry case for all the pouches (bonus!)
None I can think of right now.......noting I have one small issue with the belt these attach to (saving for another review)