Think Tank Airport Check In, Deluxe Shoulder Briefcase with Backpack Shoulder Harness, Fits 15" - 17" Notebooks.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fits 15" - 17" laptops: This briefcase will hold up to 17" laptops. If you have a smaller laptop, there is a vertical divider that can be positioned so that extra space is created for your AC adaptor or other accessories. The padding can also be removed, if desired
- Fits easily under airline seats: This photo shows how the briefcase fits under a seat, even with one of those electrical boxes left of the briefcase. For more leg room, after takeoff put the briefcase against the front of the seat and directly under your legs
- Slides onto roller handles: There is a pocket on the back with a zipper at the bottom that allows the briefcase to slide over the handle of a roller. This is a very useful feature when traveling through airports
- Lock on bottom of roller pocket: When you are using it as a regular pocket for books, newspapers and other items, you can secure them with the hook and loop "lock" at the bottom of the pocket, thus preventing anything from accidentally falling out
- Incredible front organizer: The bag features three zippered pockets for securing valuables or smaller items, as well as pockets for cell phones, calculators, sunglasses, business cards, CD's or DVD's, as well as pens and pencils
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Think Tank Airport Check In Dx Briefcase is a full featured briefcase designed specifically for photographers using rolling luggage.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The front pocket has an amazing array of small pockets and dividers that hold chargers, headphones, and small accessories. Each in it's place and easy to get to.
The middle pocket holds the included cable management 50, a great pull out solution for camera cables, drives, card readers, and spare batteries. Behind the CM 50 lives a Mac Book Air I use as a backup.
The back pocket comes with a padded insert for your main laptop. I pulled the padding out and found that the Artificial Intelligence 17 fits like a glove making a great bag even better.
Mine has been worked hard for almost a year and still it looks good as new. If you need a full on beast of a laptop bag then this one is for you.