Other Sellers on Amazon
ThinkFun Gravity Maze Marble Run Brain Game and STEM Toy for Boys and Girls Age 8 and Up – Toy of the Year Award Winner
Enhance your purchase
|Age Range (Description)||8 - 15 years|
|Product Dimensions||9.38 x 3 x 10.5 inches; 1.61 Pounds|
|Number of Players||1|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Trusted by Families Worldwide - With over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world's leading manufacturer of brain games and mind challenging puzzles
- Develops critical skills – Playing your way through the challenges builds spatial reasoning and planning skills, and is partly an engineering and building toy that provides a great stealth learning experience for young players
- What you get – Gravity Maze is a combination logic game, marble run, and STEM toy that's one of the best gifts you can buy for boys and girls age 8 and up It contains 60 challenges from beginner to expert, a game grid, 9 towers, 1 target piece, and 3 marbles
- Clear instructions – Easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual You can start playing and solving right away
- Comes with multi-level challenges - Gravity Maze comes with 60 beginner to expert challenges that become increasingly difficult as you play through them
Frequently bought together
CHOKING HAZARD -- Toy contains a marble. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- This toy is a small ball. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Gravity Maze is one of ThinkFun's most popular stem toys for boys and girls, and was a Toy of the Year Award winner in 2017, in the Specialty Category. It's a gravity powered maze game that comes with 60 challenges of increasing difficulty, from beginner to expert, and makes a great birthday or holiday present for kids who like puzzles, smart games and challenging activities. Gravity Maze is made with high quality components, and comes with a very clear and easy to understand instruction manual - you'll be able to play within minutes of opening the box. Like all of ThinkFun's games, Gravity Maze has an educational aspect - it's built to develop critical thinking skills and tie into STEM subjects like science and engineering. Playing through the increasingly difficult brain teaser style challenges will sharpen your mind by improving logical reasoning, spatial reasoning and planning skills, all through fun gameplay. Like all of ThinkFun's games, it also makes a wonderful addition to any homeschool curriculum.
Warning choking hazard due to small balls. Not suitable for children under 3 years.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By K. Finley on December 24, 2016
Kids love it and I am happy they are digging an educational game (just don't tell them that ;-)
All-in-all a very good game and happy with the purchase.
By S. Wright on January 4, 2015
By Jack McCoy on September 10, 2016