Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 173 reviews(5 star, Verified Purchases). See all 273 reviews
on September 13, 2016
We love this game!!! I have kids ages from 5 up to 15 who are actively playing this game. Its easy to take with us on the go. Keeps our minds busy while waiting for doctors etc. It a great game to even play for 5 mins with the 5 yr old. This game is well worth the money!!! I highly suggest this game for any family. We are a homeschool family and it is a perfect addition to our day!!!
on March 2, 2013
This game is just great. We love the big chunky fun dice pieces~ they look better than the pictures, I think! And I love the way that it does not just tell kids what to add or subtract, but allows them to look at the dice and figure out how to come up with the number they need by combining what they have rolled. This gives them the opportunity to "play" at manipulating numbers in their minds. My girls~ ages 4,7,8 and 9, pick this game to play. My only complaint is that the "game board" is too small and flimsy~ I understand they were trying to contain it in an easy-travel, compact little bag, and that is great, and practical for certain occasions. But for home use I have made my own board (on the inside of the lid of the box we keep it in.). This is much better and keeps the player pieces from getting mixed up/knocked off the square they have moved too~which is a great frustration in the midst of a truly great game! We have also added in a dice or two with numeric numbers on it instead of the dots~ just to keep minds using/associating numbers in all their various forms~ though the game is fine in itself~ these could be added to up the challenge once children have played for a while. The game is great in concept and play, and certainly deserves five stars!
on March 21, 2017
This was exactly what I was looking for! My grandkids can grow with this game as you can use all or some of the dice to suit their age level and ability. Keep them at the table and play a couple rounds before you all leave dinner! Use them for number identification, addition, subtraction, multiplication, and even division. You can even make up story problems and use them as visuals!
on July 22, 2017
I haven't opened this yet, but thought I would explain why I bought them. My memory isn't what it use to be and I use to be a math teacher, so I thought I would buy this so it would continue to keep my mind sharp. Also as a math teacher, I thought our 26 grandchildren could always play with these when they come to visit.
on November 30, 2016
FUN MATH DICE TO ASSIST IN LEARNING
IF YOUR YOUNG ONES LIKE LEARNING THROUGH PLAY THIS IS PERFECT.
on July 9, 2017
I bought this game for my six year old to play about a month before summer started. It's a simple game but the dynamics make math so much fun. It's a family favorite in our house now and I can truly tell a difference with how much quicker his problem solving skills have become from playing this game. Would definitely recommend!
on June 28, 2017
I have bought different types of these games they are good for a rainy day, family and so forth. I do recommend this product to others.
on June 1, 2017
My 5 year old daughter loves these. Super helpful in helping her learn to add and how to create a number in different ways. It was recommended by her kindergarten teacher.
on June 19, 2017
Perfect -- just what I needed for math games and activities for summer schools students.
on January 21, 2014
What I love about these dice is there are usually possibilities for a solution that are a little more advanced (using multiplication and division) and because I have the kids attention and they're trying to win the game by getting the most points, they take my advice into consideration. It's a nice hands on way for math to make sense for them.