ThinkFun Maker Studio - Gears Building Kit
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$3.70 (19%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Make a race car, a cable car, a three-wheeler, a motorcycle or use your imagination to build something all your own
- This set features gears and comes with essential engineering parts including gears, a spool, connectors, wheels, rods, and hub caps
- 10 Engineering challenges encourage exploration and problem solving
- Supports skills in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) and stimulates imagination and creativity
- Ages 7 to adult
- For people of all ages who want to challenge their mind and sharpen their skills, ThinkFun is the world’s leader in addictively fun games that build reasoning and creative thinking skills through play.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Designed by engineers for budding engineers!
Maker Studio inspires imagination and a love for engineering. In this set featuring gears, you’ll be able to build a racecar, a cable car, a three-wheeler and a motorcycle. For each build you’re given Engineering Challenges to experiment with friction, torque and propulsion as you engineer your solutions. Once you’ve mastered all four builds, get creative and design something that’s all your own!
Go to MakerStudio to see all the Maker Studio sets and combine them for more building fun and engineering!
- 1 Spool
- 2 Long Connectors
- 3 Medium Connectors
- 1 Large Gear
- 1 Medium Gear
- 2 Large Wheels
- 2 Medium Wheels
- 2 Small Wheels
- 3 5.5” Rods
- 3 1.5” Rods
- 13 Hub Caps
- 1 Hole Punch
- 3 Rubber Bands
- 10 Engineering Challenges
Designed by engineers for budding engineers, Maker Studio Construction Sets inspire imagination! Use this set to transform ordinary objects (like boxes) into working, kinetic inventions. Once built, put your creative-thinking skills to the test and use your creations to complete engineering challenges.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews
turn a box or carton or bottle that was going to be recycled into a vehicle that moves by using a combination of rubber bands and gears.Read more