Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
ThinkFun Roll and Play Game for Toddlers - Your Child's First Game! Award Winning and Fun Toddler Toy for Parents and Kids 18 Months and Older
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Trusted by Families Worldwide - With over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world's leading manufacturer of brain games and mind challenging puzzles
- Develops critical skills – Encourages creativity, active play and gross motor skills, and provides a perfect stealth learning experience for your toddler
- What you get - Roll and Play is made with a plush cube, and comes with 48 game cards which provide endless learning opportunities and lots of fun Also includes a storage pocket for cards, and a parent's guide Roll and Play was featured on 'The View' and is one of the best gifts you can find for your toddler
- Clear instructions – Easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual You can start playing right away
- Award winner - Winner of many awards including the Play Advances Language Award, Oppenheim Platinum Award, and more Also a Toy of the Year Finalist
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Roll and Play Game for Toddlers
Your Child’s First Game
Roll the big plush cube, select a card with the matching color and act out the activity shown – 'Make a happy face', 'Roar like a lion'. With every roll, there are endless learning opportunities, including colors, numbers and language skills. This family-bonding toddler game encourages creativity, active play and gross motor skills. If you want even more learning through play for toddlers, check out Move & Groove and Hello Sunshine!
Why Customers Love Roll & Play:
Roll and Play is one of ThinkFun's most popular toddler games, and has won several awards including an Oppenheim Platinum Award. It's a game designed to be played by parents and their toddlers together, comes with a large plush cube and a set of cards, and is a great holiday or birthday present for your toddler. Roll and Play is made with high quality components, and comes with a very clear and easy to understand instruction manual - you'll be able to play within minutes of opening it. Roll & Play strengthens bonds and builds confidence while encouraging creativity, active play and gross motor skills.
Compare with similar items
Spot It JR. Animals
Hoyle Fun Pack Kids Card Games
World of Disney Eye Found It Card Game
Creature Matching Game (by Andrew Zuckerman, Memory Matching Games for Toddlers, Animal Matching Games for Kids, Preschool Memory Games)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details|
|Item Dimensions||7.00 x 7.32 x 6.70 inches||5.00 x 5.00 x 3.00 inches||3.20 x 8.75 x 0.63 inches||0.83 x 3.50 x 5.67 inches||9.13 x 1.38 x 9.13 inches|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
To play, the child throws the block and then you find a card with the corresponding color and do what the card says. For example, "Make a surprised face." "Pat your head 7 times." or "Moo like a cow. "
It lasts about 10-15 minutes with my child and then he finds something else to catch his attention. I think that is pretty good at this age. He will also find the block and bring it to me, wanting to play the game so I know he enjoys it.
We have enjoyed it so much, I have since purchased another game for one of his little friend's birthdays.
Top international reviews
The only reason for 4 stars, there isn't enough cards. We get through them rather quickly. Perhaps there should be an extension pack of cards to buy?!
One star off because the cards needed to be thicker, they're thin and flimsy and littleuns bent them to all heck already.