Portal 2 Bookends
|Price:||$58.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Order it now.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- These officially licensed Portal Bookends not only feature test subjects going through orange and blue portals, but they also really, actually, pretty much keep your books in order! The left side features half of a test subject going through an orange portal while the right side features the other half of the test subject coming out the blue portal.
- Bookends make for a great conversation starter! Imagine all the great conversations this piece will inspire!
- Don't be the guy or gal that misses out on this slick pair of Portal bookends.
- If you happen to be a test subject at Aperture Science, you're probably going to need these anyway.
- Bookends measure 5-inches tall x 4-inches wide x 2 1/4-inches long.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Wherever you're going (or wherever you've been) its nice to come home to a tidy and organized book shelf. These 6-inch tall bookends don't just look good, they are fully functional!
Compare to similar items
This item Portal 2 Bookends
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$6.90|
|Sold By||Home Designer Outlet||Amazon.com||Life Is a Gift||Amazon.com||Life Is a Gift||Life Is a Gift|
|Color||blue, orange, black, silver||Black||Black||Black||Black||Black|
Top customer reviews
The bookends are thick metal and heavy. The bottoms have a rubber-ish material that will prevent your books from skidding on a shelf. The angle of the bookends aren't exactly an L-shaped 90°, more like 88-89°. This is slightly annoying for those with OCD that want perfect 90° bookends, but it doesn't bother me, honestly, it doesn't, it doesn't bother me, at all.
You can have these bookends in the same room, or in different rooms like I have; the figure leaves the kitchen and ends up in the living room [see photos].
I wasn't sure these were worth the money at first, but it's well put together and made with durable materials, in a cute and attractive design, and it will keep your books in place. Recommended.
My one complaint, however, is that I feel like the product I received was not in fact brand new. The box it came it (which was sealed inside of the amazon shipping box) was dinged and a tad weathered. There were no seals, tape, or stickers binding the box shut. The stands were securely placed in a half-shell packaging inside the box, but weren't wrapped or sealed in anything, and the stands have a few very minor scuffs/dusty marks. I am giving this as a gift, so I am glad I inspected inside the box. I was able to clean off the dusty scuffs, but I don't feel like a product labelled "new" should have these types of flaws to begin with. I am under the impression that the model I got may have been on display somewhere, and they packaged it up to send to me.
Again, though, this was the only flaw with the product, and I feel it may have been the seller more than the product itself. Not a big enough deal for me to return it or file a complaint. Still a wonderful gift, and sure to please enthusiasts of the game.