ThinkGeek Geeki Tikis Yoda 14-Ounce Ceramic Drinking Mug - Officially-Licensed Star Wars Merchandise
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- STAR WARS GEEKI TIKI - What better way to enjoy your drink other than sipping it from a mug that is an officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise?
- YODA MUG - Enjoy your drink inside a Yoda mug and feel like a legendary and powerful Jedi Master.
- 14-OUNCE CAPACITY - The mug holds about 14 ounces of beverage.
- CERAMIC - This mug is made of ceramic material. Ceramic mugs are great as decoration and safe to drink from. Care Instructions: Top-shelf dishwasher safe and microwave safe.
- DIMENSIONS - It has an interior diameter of two inches and height of 7 inches.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
On a beach far, far away... There's something about a tiki bar that just makes us smile. Maybe it's the vibrant vintage kitsch feel. Perhaps it's because it reminds us of Gilligan's Island, and the Professor making improbable radios out of coconuts. Then again, maybe it's the rum. The Mos Eisley Kon-Tiki Bar is the only wretched hive of scum and villainy where you can count on every drink to come with a little umbrella. You're welcome to go at any time of day, but you'd better leave your blaster and lightsaber by the door. Serenaded by the soothing notes of Figrin D'an and his Modal Nodes' ukuleles, you can drape a flower lei around your neck and enjoy your Mai Tai in complete relaxation. And what better tiki mug to drink from other than Yoda of Star Wars? This mug holds 14 ounces of beverage, and has a contrasting interior, which will make you happy when you get to the bottom of the drink and have to ask, "But why is the rum gone?" Or at least, it'll entertain you a little. We think the lack of rum has something to do with moisture farming, but you didn't hear it from us.