ThinkGeek Star Wars R2-D2 AC/USB Power Station - Wall-Mounted, 2 USB Ports, 4 Type B Sockets, Officially-Licensed Star Wars Merchandise
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FOR THE STAR WARS FAN - The R2-D2 AC/USB Power Station is for the Star Wars fan. The Force won't be able to charge your gadgets but this little R2-D2 can.
- WALL-MOUNTED - This little droid is wall-mounted and plugs into a Type B socket.
- 2 USB PORTS, 4 SOCKETS - It provides two USB ports and four US standard sockets for all your charging needs.
- PERFECT IDEA AS A PRESENT - This is an excellent idea for a present on any occasion. Any Star Wars geek is going to love the R2-D2 Power Station and will thank you for it.
- OFFICIALLY-LICENSED STAR WARS MERCHANDISE - This Power Station is an officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise, and a ThinkGeek creation and exclusive.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
ONE LITTLE DROID HAS ALL THE POWER. It might be wise to use the Force, but the Force ain't going to charge your gadgets. Instead power them with this little R2 unit. In this case, we're talking about the power of (you guessed it) electricity. This Star Wars R2-D2 AC / USB Power Station plugs into a Type B socket (US Standard) and in exchange provides 4 Type B sockets (US Standard) and 2 USB ports (2.1A and 1.0A). Just plug your gadgets and cables (AC or USB-powered) into one of these power strips, and they'll be ready to smuggle the plans to the Death Star quicker than you can say, "Help me, Obi Wan." Or, you know, after they get done charging.