Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "ThinkGeek Star Wars Death Star Waffle Maker - Perf..." and save 44% off the $65.25 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
4-Year Small Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- What's Covered: mechanical and electrical failures during normal use, 100% parts and labor
- Get fast repairs or replacements from SquareTrade, an Allstate company
- 24/7 customer support, free shipping for all repairs, no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days, fully transferable with gifts
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (http://www.squaretrade.com/terms-standard). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase
ThinkGeek Star Wars Death Star Waffle Maker - Perfect for All Your Evil Waffle Needs - Produces a 7-Inch Diameter Round Waffle with 2 Sections
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- COME TO THE DARK SIDE; WE HAVE WAFFLES - The Death Star lets you create evil waffles for your breakfast, or anytime that you crave them.
- 7-INCH ROUND WAFFLE - This waffle maker produces a 7-inch diameter round waffle with two sections.
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN - Non-stick cooking plates duplicate the design on both sides. Indicators light up when iron is on and when it is at correct temperature.
- DIMENSIONS - 8" deep x 10" wide x 4" tall
- MADE BY A TRUSTED BRAND - The Star Wars Death Star Waffle Maker is officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise. It is a ThinkGeek creation and exclusive.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The secret of the Death Star was that it looked like one thing, but it was technically another. It looked like a moon hanging there in space, but we know that secretly it was actually a space station. Waffles are a lot like that, too. They look like dessert, all covered with strawberries and whipped cream and chocolate chips and powdered sugar and syrup (well, maybe not all of those at once), but they're technically breakfast. Booyah. If you're ready to make your kitchen explode with awesome, you need a Death Star Waffle Maker. Plug it in, warm it up, and pour the batter onto the non-stick cooking plates. In just minutes, you'll have golden, delicious waffles, good enough to destroy a planet for. Well, a small one, at least. And if one side turns out a little funny with bubbles or you overcook it and there's a Dark Side, just flip it over. There's a Concave Dish Composite Beam Superlaser indentation on both cooking plates, so you're covered. And both sides have pockets for your tasty toppings. Just keep in mind when you break out the syrup that it's likely to do its own version of the trench run. Honestly, there's no need to waffle. You know you want it.
142 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 142 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have owned professional-grade waffle irons and this isn't one. If you're looking for the precision, control etc. of an industrial grade, you'll be disappointed. If you just want really great, awesomely geeky waffles, you're golden!
No recipes are included, you are on your own, but if you are geek enough to buy this waffle maker, you're geek enough to google recipes.