ThinkGeek Star Wars R2-D2 Measuring Cup Set - Set of Measuring Cups That Look Like R2-D2 - A ThinkGeek Creation and Exclusive
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- R2-D2 MEASURING CUP SET - This is a set of measuring cups that look like R2-D2. Its body is built from four measuring cups of 1/4, 1/3, 1/2, and 1 cup.
- DETACHABLE UTILITY ARMS - R2-D2's detachable utility arms turn into nested measuring spoons of 1/4, 1/2 one teaspoon, and 1/3 tablespoon. The dome is both 1/2 cup and 1 tbsp.
- SAFE AND QUALITY MATERIAL - The measuring cups and spoons are made of food-grade ABS plastic that is BPA-free. Do not microwave, not dishwasher safe.
- DIMENSIONS - 6 1/2" tall x 5" across x 3 3/4" deep.
- OFFICIALLY-LICENSED LUCASFILM MERCHANDISE - The Star Wars R2-D2 Measuring Cup Set is officially-licensed Lucasfilm merchandise, and a ThinkGeek creation and exclusive.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
THAT "BLEEP" MEANS YOUR OVEN'S PREHEATED.
One of the fun things about using these R2-D2 measuring cups is that you get to play like you're a Jawa. See, you found this droid, and to make it useful, you're going to have to take it all apart. Utinni. But NOT with your ion blaster. Sorry. And we recommend an apron for the kitchen versus those brown robes with the potentially flammable cuffs.
This set of R2-D2 Measuring Cups disassembles into four measuring cups plus four measuring spoons and reassembles in a snap (fortunately, it's not as complicated as C-3PO). Each has its measurement written inside so you can't forget what they are and handles on the back that doesn't distract from R2's aesthetic. The only problem we can foresee with these is that if you show somebody else your R2-D2 Measuring Cups, you may have to install a restraining bolt to keep them from wandering off.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It does look awesome, I must admit, but it's not the best where it comes to use. Why? Here:
First of all, it holds good as long as nobody touches it. You touch it and it will fall apart.
The arm-spoons are really cool, but its shape makes it difficult to actually use it for measuring. (It must be the sharp edges and so).
The spoons are kind of hard to clean to when you use flour or so. Again, because of the edges.
Other of what I just said, it looks awesome. I mean, look at it! It's R2D2!
Is it dishwasher safe? The box didn't say, but I put it all in the dishwasher and they survived. I'm probably going to hand wash it most of the time, because I don't want the colors to wear off prematurely. R2 needs to keep looking like new. Of course, if colors fade, it would just make him look like he's been through a lot.
I love this set. I bought it for myself, but I would have been over the moon if someone had gifted it to me.