ThinkGeek Star Wars R2-D2 Measuring Cup Set - Set of Measuring Cups That Look Like R2-D2 - A ThinkGeek Creation and Exclusive
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.44. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$8.79 (31%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- R2-D2 MEASURING CUP SET - This is a set of measuring cups that look like R2-D2. Its body is built from four measuring cups of 1/4, 1/3, 1/2, and 1 cup.
- DETACHABLE UTILITY ARMS - R2-D2's detachable utility arms turn into nested measuring spoons of 1/4, 1/2 one teaspoon, and 1/3 tablespoon. The dome is both 1/2 cup and 1 tbsp.
- SAFE AND QUALITY MATERIAL - The measuring cups and spoons are made of food-grade ABS plastic that is BPA-free. Do not microwave, not dishwasher safe.
- DIMENSIONS - 6 1/2" tall x 5" across x 3 3/4" deep.
- OFFICIALLY-LICENSED LUCASFILM MERCHANDISE - The Star Wars R2-D2 Measuring Cup Set is officially-licensed Lucasfilm merchandise, and a ThinkGeek creation and exclusive.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
THAT "BLEEP" MEANS YOUR OVEN'S PREHEATED.
One of the fun things about using these R2-D2 measuring cups is that you get to play like you're a Jawa. See, you found this droid, and to make it useful, you're going to have to take it all apart. Utinni. But NOT with your ion blaster. Sorry. And we recommend an apron for the kitchen versus those brown robes with the potentially flammable cuffs.
This set of R2-D2 Measuring Cups disassembles into four measuring cups plus four measuring spoons and reassembles in a snap (fortunately, it's not as complicated as C-3PO). Each has its measurement written inside so you can't forget what they are and handles on the back that doesn't distract from R2's aesthetic. The only problem we can foresee with these is that if you show somebody else your R2-D2 Measuring Cups, you may have to install a restraining bolt to keep them from wandering off.