Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Shop Popular Services henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 468 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 500 reviews
on November 14, 2014
The photo clearly shows a slipper with a back, but what I received is a scuff (backless) that it is impossible to safely walk in. Also, the description suggests one size fits most. For reference, I wear a ladies size 10, and these just barely fit. They are very, very cute with lots of nice details, but they are basically ornaments for my feet while I'm sitting down. I cannot use them safely as slippers.
review image
44 comments| 82 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
We bought these as a gag gift for the office holiday gift exchange (gifts had to be in the $20 range, which these were at the time of my purchase). They were a complete hit with everyone. Really, who wouldn't want that vision of decomposing zombies eating their feet? These aren't your basic old boring slippers.

The only small issue I had with them was with the fit. While their "one size fits most" is large enough for all but the largest of feet, they're really pretty wide and not necessarily tapered to a "foot shape." Still, the sole is VERY padded so they are pretty comfortable. Because they ARE so cushy, I think they'd fit snugly enough for all but the smallest of women's feet (they fit me and I wear a womens 8.5) and all but the very largest of men's feet (they fit my husband who wears size 11). I'd say that any foot much larger than that might be a bit too long.

The colors and details are just what you'd expect from undead footwear. The skin tone is a greying-greenish decayed flesh color (and nice and fuzzy!) and those lovely dangling eyeballs really make the whole look of the slipper work. One added bonus that you can't really see in the posted Amazon pic is the brain slice protruding right above the hair line.

They are definitely beauties.
on June 8, 2016
Shipping took a month, and my tracking I was suppose to recieve on my phone never alerted me, I even went to my order and it said it was suppose to be delivered on June 16thish..however, when I clicked on it for more info, it said it's been delivered. ..2 DAYS AGO!
I ran to the mailbox only to find both slippers had melted together! I was able to pull then apart successfully, take them home and put them on..I'm not sure if them being in the mailbox for 2 days caused it, but the cheap thin material inside of the slipper slips around allot..probably won't last. Also, the teeth are really sharp.
Very unhappy.
on April 22, 2017
Bought these for my nephew who loves zombies, and he loved them! The floppy, loose eyeball was a funny touch. They fit well, and so far have help up for several months now.
on December 25, 2016
Bought them and then gave them as a Christmas gift. They're cute and they fit BUT my 18 year old son opened them at 11AM and it's 6PM and the eye ball has already fallen off. I realize they weren't expensive but they should not be falling apart on the same day that they were given.
on March 30, 2017
Bought them as a gift for my daughter. When they came I took unopened package to her house for her to open!!!!!!!
Instead of slippers it was a PET BED!!!!!!!!!
on December 24, 2014
Ordered them as a gift this Christmas, the recipient loved them, they look hilarious on the wearer. I recommend it for the horror fans or zombie fans in your life.
on January 25, 2015
Love these! They're every bit as crazy looking in person as they are on line. They're bizarre and fun! If you have cats they love batting at the
eyes! LOL
on March 27, 2017
Think they run a bit small but great slippers
on March 4, 2017
my faveee for chilly movie nights and so quirky and cute love these!